Reviews for Straight, No Chaser
Great nice
Athena's Heart chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
So sweet! Loved it!
AOBZ chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
okay ive gotta review real quick... i LOVE this so far! its so good! youve got an awesome talent for describing things realistically without going over the top. and i love the banter between them. I cant wait to read the rest!
ttandme69 chapter 14 . 10/19/2010
the end...no way, not at all...we need a few more chapters on this one! Need to see what the guys say when they find out they are together...what Mom will say when Liv tells her she is dating Alex...thanks for posting and hoping that you will continue w/this one...love the visual of Alex on that pole! yummmm...Lisa
Kendra23 chapter 14 . 9/22/2010
Great update!

While I don't want to see this story end, that was probably the best way to end it! I was hoping Alex didn't see Liv as a one night stand and obviously, she didn't.

I liked how Liv's mom played a nice role in this story and how the stripping did as well! It made Alex a little more of a tease then we would have imagined!

I've also been watching Rizzoli & Isles, so I'll be interested to read some of your stories in that department, but I do hope you come back to write more dealing with Alex and Liv!

Again, great job on the story!
LIVsvuALEX chapter 14 . 9/12/2010
Aw, soo sweet!
Sara chapter 14 . 9/12/2010
I love it!
Badmuts32 chapter 14 . 9/12/2010
Great story by the way. I did miss the bit where Alex's knowledge of alcoholism comes from. Maybe you can write a sequel about it.
VikkiT chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
Wow! Nice story!
VillageVoice chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
Nooo...don't finish it. I like it :(

But if you must end it, that was a great place to end it. Great story. I really enjoyed it
brwnsuga chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
I'm sorry to see this story end, but it was great.

As for Rizzoli & Isles, I can't wait for that one. I just started watching the series. I know I have shitty timing, the season is about to end. All I can say is 'RERUNS'. lol.
NYCBrunette chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
Finally! I wish that wasn't it, but it fits. Great chapter! I know what you mean about writing a "Rizzoli & Isles", I've even thought about it, but Isles is a little difficult. You're going to need "Google" open just to write a sentence. I miss your writing! I know you have a life and other fics, but dammit I need more A/O!

On a side note, are you going to do another series? Pretty please? *bats eyelashes while crossing fingers*

Again, loved this story.
Bella002 chapter 13 . 8/2/2010
Where's the update?
Ray25 chapter 13 . 7/21/2010
Please, please, please write more!
JessicaTheGreat chapter 13 . 7/2/2010