Reviews for I need a hero
Mik Jagger chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
love this!
moscalover chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
da was snel...
Cody Simpson vs. Billy Unger chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
OMG I LOVE IT!
hannahpie45 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Ok, I finally found a way to contact you, lol, well, by all means, go ahead and use what I wrote, I did write it just for your story! I can't wait for the sequel! Write it soon please!
Bakanda-In-The-Impala chapter 10 . 4/1/2010
IT'S...JUST...SO...SPECIAL! Hahaha! D But seriously it was so romantic and sweet and beuatiful and just plain special...] Channy Forever! 3
hannahpie45 chapter 10 . 3/28/2010
'As we neared, the chapel fell silent, a breathless second. Her warm breath danced across my face, 'this is it' ran through my mind, I took a last breath, awaiting her lips on mine, my eyes slowly fluttered closed, as did hers. Time slowed down in my mind, like everything was in slow motion, just as my lips grazed hers, the chapel doors flew open, crashing against the walls with a loud clatter. My eyes snapped open at the sudden occurence.

"Well hello old friend, so nice to see you, and look, you have my slave with you also" a sickening voice echoed against the walls. I knew that voice, it was the voice of a sneaky, coniving snake. Conroy...' well, what do you think? I was hoping that you would use some of this in your next chapter... If you don't mind, cuz I think this would really put a spin on things, but it's up to you... )
Mrs Shades chapter 10 . 3/28/2010
n'aw so cute, keep going
BrandNewEyes929 chapter 10 . 3/28/2010
Aww! How cute! I loved it! Is this the last chapter? Hopefully not! ]
Cathartic Lives chapter 10 . 3/28/2010
ADORABLE! Love it, please write more!

Bakanda-In-The-Impala chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
It's... just... so... SPECIAL! (blowing nose) actually a (i know i am just a sappy little person but hey!) happy tear went down my cheek... i just LOVE fairytales for some reason! ]
Cathartic Lives chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
You should so totaly write about the wedding and then conroy should escape from prison and mess everything up, exsept he takes Tawni, not sonny. It's only a suggestion and if you were planning on ending the story soon, that's cool... Well loved the chapter anyway!

Mrs Shades chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
n'aw this is so sweet xD so cute
SonnyButterflyxx1 chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
O loved it!Read them all!Please make the next one quickly!THEY KISSED THEY KISSED!Super cute!
obsessedANDaddicted1 chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
LOVE it! i agree with you - the kiss had to happen anytime soon! ;) cant wait the next chap! please, update soon!
Cathartic Lives chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
AAH I love this story! I love it, I love it, I love it! I really really like it. I mean like YES you are SO totally awesome! AH,, I -I don't know what elese to say, but other than the fact that it is AWESOME! WONDERFUL,GREAT,MIND CAPTURING, BESST EVER CHANNY MOMENT, WOW, YOU ARE TALENTED!