Reviews for My Funny Valentine
DaughterOfAres chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
Excellent story!

You really capture Snape's 'actions speak louder then words' motto.

Oh, and I love Albus contemplating Schrodinger's Cat. LOL. Fitting.

Amazing story!
DaughterOfAres chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
Ahhh...poor Aurora...at least we know it will all work out in the end. :) I really loved Poppy too..."As if we didn't already know that"...

Great chapter!
DaughterOfAres chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
LOL. 'Stupefy' is of course the only logical choice when a man professes his love in front of any entire school. lol.
DaughterOfAres chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
Awww...poor Snape...he's in for a shock. Then again so is Aurora when she realizes he's been taken over by a love potion.
DaughterOfAres chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
Hehehe...Snape high on love potion. This is going to be interesting. Hhhmmm...and I wonder who his intended target will be...:p
DaughterOfAres chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Good begining! I'm curious who the 'Lions' she returned to to their dorms are and well as the Slytherins. Anyway, on to the next chapter!
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
Personally, being knocked out after declaring love would put _me_ off; but Snape is obviously used to it. Now she'll have all kinds of reasons to hex him, and of course no one will stop her. Some Valentine's Day.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
Is there some reason I don't understand that Snape _should_ love Aurora?
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Sigh. Of course Snape loves her-she beats the crap out of him. But then, he knows better than to expect anyone to actually care for him, or stop anyone from attacking him. After all, in canon it's always ok to beat up on Snape.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
Only Aurora would consider a gift of roses such a threat that she had to hex whoever sent it...sigh.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
"Friday, I'm in love..." (song quote).

Oops.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Only Valentine's Day-the mind boggles. G
NonrealityRocks chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
i love this story. Seeing snape get to be happy is truly a great idea in my opinion.
Earthshine.and.stars chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
I can just picture Aurora's mortified expression after Snape's declaration of love! What made it even funnier was that poor Aurora, at a loss of words, decided to Stun Snape.

Dumbledore's eyes must have twinkled as much as Aurora's beloved stars after the events in the Hospital Wing.

This is a very well-written fic that perfectly answers my question of what would happen on February the fourteenth between Aurora/Snape.