Reviews for Love is Blood Deep
What happen
I love this story I what more chapters
Snuffles lover chapter 19 . 1/30
great chapter KEEP TYPING
angeleyes1984 chapter 19 . 1/5
Has this been abandoned
nekocuteness96 chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
This story is so exciting! I love the story plot you have going on! I cannot wait to read the rest of the story and find out what happens to Harry and the baby.
bookworm51485 chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
This is... really bad and extremely over the top. And not only are the characters ooc, but they don't even behave in ways that actual people do. It's not the most original idea in the world, but it needed a bit of self-control exerted to be better. It's easy to create and overly simplistic, cartoonish villain and it's too easy to go too far, too fast and you did. You just need to edit and honestly self-critique your work. And get a beta who'll be really honest with you, brutally honest. It's the best way to improve.
Ginnygirl28 chapter 19 . 8/10/2014
Please please please please dont stop! I LOVE your story!
KrystalMyashi chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Aaah, now I remember why I never bothered to read this story. Couldn't get passed the first chapter in fact. You've just created the perfect example of a Gary Stu. Useless story, terrible character "development", a total bore. See ya.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/27/2014
please add more chapters harry deserves happiness and so does tom please update. your a really good writer please continue this story.
Lavonya chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
Fun game!
Lavonya chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Fascinating!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS!
Mashkai30 chapter 18 . 3/8/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 19 . 2/27/2014
I loved it please update more
creative critism chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
So far I like the story but I think you are making him too powerful. If he has 2 guardian creatures, what does he need a familiar for. If he is a creature himself why does he need other creatures to guard him. Also, why cant he be semi powerful not omg he was born smart and doesnt have to work for anything powerful. It all seems a little too far fetched even for a wizard. But yout grammar is great.