Reviews for Love is Blood Deep
It's Zabini not Zambini. I hate when people say Blaise Zambini. Other than that great story.
chrrysak chapter 19 . 6/4
This needs to be finished
Me chapter 19 . 5/18
Cliffhanger! D:
AngelxCloud chapter 7 . 5/7
i still die every bloody time i read that Tom is cursing the fish XD he just so violent yet sweet it's awesome!
lilyflower101 chapter 19 . 4/30
You won't get away with this you prickless dickhead!
Why chapter 3 . 3/28
Right... forget about naming a boy Lily, you then have an 11 year old boy dating a dude 6 or 7 times older than he is. Enough internet for today.
Why chapter 1 . 3/28
WTF! you named the poor boy Lily?
alinefgs chapter 19 . 1/31
Bom creio que está faltando algo né Harry não acordou ainda é nem Seth e Harry se juntaram para derrotar o indiota do Dumbledore bjs
mike.holmes.94 chapter 19 . 1/2
It's a good read and I'm enjoying it since far. So please update it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Well... I only read the first chapter and... WTF?! Are all of them suddenly seears or something? How can they all know that harry is coming and already know what he needs! Not to mention that the goblins were far too nice and all knowing and they didn't even confirm that he is the TRUE harry potter! For all we know he could be an imposter under poly juice who got wind about harry being voldemort's 'other half' ! Either you should edit this and add a few explanations or rewrite the story completely if the following chapters are like the first one.
Raichel chapter 19 . 10/12/2016
I love it. Please do more!
carita1990 chapter 19 . 9/10/2016
please finish this
annadriya chapter 19 . 8/8/2016
it's a very good story!
megen.duncan chapter 19 . 5/24/2016
Please up date!
AngelxCloud chapter 19 . 5/17/2016
me (angel)i'm pretty damn sure that you've had enough bloody reviews for inspiration XD what has it been? *looks* SHIT! 5 years!? NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
WHYYYYYY? *lets head fall to desk*
Cloud: *pulling her against his chest* it's okay, just don't faint again .