Reviews for A Lady's Touch
Glorymourn chapter 2 . 4/29
Wonderful! You have great way of portraying these characters. Irene is great in this story. Thank you, you can write!
tripleransom chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
Agh! You never finished this?
I thought your dialogue was charming very Wildean and you really nailed their characters. What a pity you didn't go on!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I agree Miss Adler is way more amusing than Watson.
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Please. Update.
What 1987 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
your Irene says the most clever things, of them all
Sandalaris chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I'm finding your Sherlock stories facinating. You capture the characters so well, and I love the idea of Irene playing match-maker/marriage counselors to our boys. She's such a devious little creature.
LonelyNightz chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
i love this so much, so far. i dare say it's bloody brilliant, you captured the characters beautifully, keep up the good work. i cannot wait for more!
marie.hpdm chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
so no part three?
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Where's the rest!?
Love-slave chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
I love this way too much. Your Irene alone is incredible. I love everything about her. Not to mention your writing style, the premise of the story and the fact that you got both Holmes and Watson so on! I can't wait for the update! You're awesome!
AnimeSiren chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Your Miss. Adler is wonderful. Her lines keep me so interested in what's going on
SHRevolutionary chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Continuing this would be splendid.

- SH
Kittyloveskatten chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
In most cases, the beautiful writing is the cherry on top of the chocolate cake which is the slash. In this fanfiction, the slash is that little cherry on top of the eloquent writing style.

Please do not stop, I really enjoyed this. x
Just Miki chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Your writing surpasses perhaps even the Sherlock Holmes books. YOu have a brillantly sharp edge to a enthralling and relistic story. I love what you've done and was devistated to relize it had been years since the last chapter. heres Hopeing
AkiraNatsume chapter 2 . 1/2/2012