Reviews for Sweeter Than Chocolate
okami-onna chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
TT_TT I want a boyfriend like Ikuto!. Thanks to you no one will compare- just kidding ;-)
I love chocolate and Ikuto so this fic is a hit!.
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
There's so much fluff, I'm pretty sure I choked and died of happiness! This is so sweet; I loved it!
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
That's so sweet *in weird voice because of crying*! So, so, so, so, so sweet and adorable! I was crying when he said that he wouldn't be able to make it for valentines day, and I thought that Ami was awesome. I didn't want to get food poisoning from the cake. Hahaha! I love how Amu then gave her the cookies that were made because of that. I love what the picture is of for the cake. A cat playing a violin. I love how you explained why she was so depressed and her depression for the day. I love how you had Ikuto pretend to be Amu's dad and then had Amu basically kicked out of class. I love that she was too shocked to do anything at first, and then ran to Ikuto and hugged him when he arrived. I love He called her cute! *fangirling!* I love that he had the necklace handmade and not just bought at a store. It shows that he took the time to think it out and really put some thought into his gift. I knew it was because he was on a plane that he didn't call! I just knew it! I have no proof, but I knew it and know that I knew it! Ha! Anyway, I love this and thank you for taking your time to write it! AMUTO FOREVER! :)
Min1605 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Soo fluffy .
WolfieANNE chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
asdflakjsdfj! LOVELY! SPLENDID! I'm running out of words to describe your stories miss writer :D

I love how you made Amu disappointed in here. I would be too if I was in her shoes. But somehow it made me feel happy for her that AT LEAST, she had someone who loved her back. It's lovely knowing as well that Ami thought of how hard Amu made the cake, it was so sweet of her!

I can't explain what I'm feeling but I really do love the siblings. Somehow, you always show their relationship and I thank you for that.

Valentines is soon as well xD Next week! Hahaha! I have no one to give my chocolates to but my friends xD But that's enough I guess :)

Once again, wonderful and I'll read your other one-shot :D

- Anne
claraowl chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww. This was super cute! :D
Puck's Favourite Girl chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
AHHHHHH! ITS SO FLUFFY I WANT TO DIE!cutest fic ive read in a looooong time. Great job with everything. EVERY SINGLE LITTLE THING. 100% amazing.
En ar Ciel chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I can't leave a very detailed review because I'm on a DS, but I've been meaning to review ths for a long time; despite the publishing date.

This is by far one of the best Amuto fics I've ever read. It's miles ahead of anything of any Amuto-centric fic I've ever had the honor of reading.

Not only is it beautifully worded, it flow in an effortless way, borderline poetic even. It's grammatical, deals with a realistic issue, it's an easy read, and both Amu and Ikuto - even Ami - are all delightfully in character, which is all but lacking in the Amuto fandom. This fic should, without doubt, go down in SC!-Amuto history as a go-to guide for not only fluff but the vague, underlying themes that are hidden to the plain eye - as well as proper canon chericterization for two unique, difficult-to-master protagonists.

The plot is in depth, allowing the reader to feel a plethora of emotion for all the twists and turns the story takes. You have an interesting way of creating a certain depiction that literally makes the reader instantly empathetic towards the character.

Honestly I've read this more times than I care to admit; it's a sweet, fantastical story that always puts me in a good mood, despite what I was feeling prior to reading. I honestly love this; there is so much more that's note-worthy in this oneshot than any other Amuto story I've ever read - multi-chaptered or no.

Amu and Ikuto have been warped by Fanfiction; their personalities are so multi-faceted that not many can manupulate them correctly in different situtions. You, however, have created an work of art and in doing so, positively mastered the two most difficult Shugo Chara! characters.

I'm honestly amazed, every time I read this. Please, please keep writing for this archive; it's sorely in need of someone with your effortless talent.
Out in the Sticks chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
OOOHHH! It's so FLUFFY like COTTON CANDY! KYAAA! LOVES!

sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
OH MY GOD. I KNOW(/love) THIS ONE AS WELL!

ahh! why didn't i review way back then?

xD

and it's SO cute, too!

great job, as always! and it's only 12.51am here, so you can definitely expect WAAAAAY more reviews in the upcoming hours xD
roxxihearts chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Wow! this was adorable :) i love romance and this was almost sickeningly romantic xD ahh, this couple amuses and delights me so 3
sky-sugar chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This is without a doubt the best Amuto story i've ever read.

It was absolutely perfect and so sweet! _

You're now officially my favorite author. Please don't ever stop writing such beautiful stories!

3 :) :)
myimaginating LJ chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
CUTE! :D haha, i was looking for some good amuto fluff. thanks i loved it.
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That was absolutely really unarguably totally the cutest VD's fic I have read this year. Thank you!
xiRose chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This is possibly one of the cutest one shots I've ever seen for Amuto, I love it deeply.

It captured me instantly, and I love how you wrote for Amu and Ikuto, it was perfect. I loved it so much, and it pleased me to say the least that I didn't see any sort of "and she sweatdropped" that pleased me even more.

I love your form of writing, and I will subscribe to you to continue reading your writing. I love it.

And I love this one shot. It went into my favourites! :)