Reviews for A Good Start
Scarlett88 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Wonderful job.
DeathByMushrooms chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This was refreshingly in character and cute. Excellent job.
ProFfeSseR chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That's exactly what I think. That he got scared and used the marriage as an excuse to break up with her because he got scared to be spending the rest of his life with the same woman. He thought it would be better to go back to the life he once had with no responsibilities and not having to care about anyone but himself. Just hope he'll realize this soon.

And I'm glad Charlotte got to keep those flowers! Great story. I really liked it!
Hollie Hobbie chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I wish Coop and Char could be together for Valentines Charlote needs some happieness . Poor thing has been miserable long enough.
MHFever chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This was very cute, great job :) I'm still hoping they work things out. They're amazing together.
Hello-Violet chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I love it. Poor Charlotte... It would be like Cooper to run in and rip the flowers out of her hands. Happy he didn't though. XD
Tarynn chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Good story. Poor Charlotte thinks she has a secret admireror . I wonder who she thinks it is. At least it put a smile on her face. Cooper is a jerk for wanting to go in and take them away. I can't stand him anymore. He gets no sympathy from me no matter what his excuses are for his reprehensible behavior!
AMY chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I love anything CharlotteCooper Too bad the couldn't be together for Valentines
Gina chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Very sweet for Valentine's Day!1 I hope they get back together on the show. That Bad Shonda!
WhereYouAre chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
When I get an email notification from you that you've updated or added a new Cooper and Charlotte story, I'm like a kid in a candy store. IMO, you're one of the better writers on here, both plot and writing wise. And as usual, this did not disappoint. Does this mean it will be a multi-chaptered fic? Can't wait for the next update, this and your other story with Landry and Addison.