Reviews for Guardian
kezcullen chapter 16 . 7/16
after that i am wodering if i should just ditch the fags and take up cigars!?
kezcullen chapter 14 . 7/16
IDIOT IDIOT BELLA! why not just go down there then, if you think it is him and confirm it-or not?
kezcullen chapter 10 . 7/16
ok bella is an idiot...she is being handed edward on a plate after all those years of pining...and she tells him to go away?
WTF?
kezcullen chapter 9 . 7/16
i think i may invest in a carton of fags at this rate...loving this story.
kezcullen chapter 8 . 7/16
this edward...he makes me feel like i need a cigarette, and i dont smoke. never had. but this edward...how do you sleep at night with this edward in your imagination? he is more edward than the canon.
nbrian72 chapter 20 . 7/2
Can't wait for a update
sammie chapter 21 . 6/20
ooooooo fuck where the hell is d remaining chapter
Mia chapter 21 . 5/28
I love this story. Have read it hundreds of times. Finished reading it once more. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Lee215 chapter 21 . 2/23
Still waiting for an update :)
Readbee chapter 21 . 1/28
Hello! I’m not even sure if you will get this or if this will make sense at this point in time, but I think you’re an amazing author and I have absolutely loved reading this story. Also, I hope your remission is still going well and that you are in good health. Thank you for allowing me to read this and escape to another world for a while!
Snowgoose1070 chapter 21 . 1/28
Omg my heart can’t take it! I’m back to wanting to kill Edward- what a lying jerk! Hope everything is going well with you, and great story!
nbrian72 chapter 21 . 12/30/2017
Hope your health is improving & I look forward to the update. I'm enjoying this story.
ixora.class chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
HELLOOOO YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS STORY COME ON
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
I don’t know why you people want this story to be updated. This is an abusive relationship and this is the stuff that normalizes it. From the grabbing to the manipulation, this story isn’t just about a “protective” boyfriend, it’s so much more than that. Us women need to be portrayed as strong, independent. The bella in this story is so weak and dependent on Edward it’s sickening.
I hope you all learn something from this review. Nobody should want this type of relationship and true loving relationships are the complete opposite. Having a man who constantly manipulated you, physically grabs you, and obsessively lies, those are three signifiers of an abusive relationship straight from the textbooks.
We should be glad this story isn’t finished because it will end with bella and Edward in a nasty harsh partnership
lonichole chapter 21 . 12/3/2017
wow, some reviewers are cruel and RIDICULOUS. it's not your place to finish the story for us. I have it on alert so I know you will finish it if/when you want to. I have only just found it, but congratulations on remission! I hope you are living an amazing life!
7,278 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »