Reviews for Guardian
Plz plz plz complete this story
It is 2017 and this "promising to finish" is shit. You are lazy and half of your stories are incomplete you bitch. Just update and finish so that we can read it.
You are a lazy, insensitive bitch
When dafuq do you complete this fic..its a almost 20 th time of my reviews...plzzz plzzz plzzz complete this fanfic..I'm tired of fuckong wait.. Plzzzzzzzzzz I can't wait anymore.. Half of your fics r incomplete nd that gross. Plzzz complete this fic..."insist"
Please update soon..its 2017 now nd you still ain't update ...some time it's irritate me nd..nd tn it let me to give up on ur fanfics but still I'm waiting this story to continued.. Tnx
look forward to your update
beckey.ledbetter1 chapter 21 . 6/28
OMG I'm so happy you are better this is a awesome story so plz plz update u have to update ...Edward just drop a bomb on Bella about the baby plz you are awesome writer plz dont stop ...
mspstar97 chapter 21 . 6/12
Hi! Okay, so I just left a not so happy review about Bella's behavior, and really I am still frustrated with her. But to be honest, Edward is also insanely frustrating. I don't understand how he could be so inept at communication. I really do hope the two of them get their heads on straight because they're a hot mess right now. That being said, I loved what I read of the fic thus far; I wish we could have seen a little bit more of the childhood Bella-Edward interactions, but that's ok. I also want to make sure you're doing okay. I know you said you're doing okay in this update, but it's been almost two years to the day, and I just wanted to check in and make sure you're doing well. I hope you're coming back to finish this fic; I'd love to see where you go from here. :)
mspstar97 chapter 15 . 6/12
Bella is being an idiot. Seriously, she needs to grow up, get her head on straight, and listen to the facts. I like this fic, but she is being way too weak-willed and overdramatic for me right now. I am very annoyed. Other than that, I'm enjoying this thus far.
Worst fic i have ever read:/
This story is really good! When will you finish it?
vero11 chapter 1 . 5/2
I miss this story
Longing to Write chapter 20 . 4/8
I thought you were coming back? Are you well? I think we would all understand if decided not to finish after everything you've been through, but could you please just let us know you are alright - post a note on Facebook or here. Thank you - stay well.

(I had to look for a chapter I missed reviewing so I didn't have to post this as a guest)
I am constantly checking in to see if you have updated this story and each time another week, month or year goes by I lose all hope again. I really hope you're doing well and healthy now, but it is so disappointing to wait for something that we don't really think will ever come. Would it be too much trouble for you to tell us if this is EVER going to be finished? Your loyal readers and supporters want only the best for you, but frankly, this is becoming a lost cause. Your note on June 16, 2015, was so hopeful, but there has not been another word for almost 2 years. Perhaps you could just post a synopsis of what you were going to write and how the story was supposed to end so that we could all move on?
Well, it's been 2 years now since the big announcement that you would be returning to this story. I know you've been through a lot, but I am really disappointed that we haven't heard another word from you and not seen any sort of update at all. I am not being harsh, but I am very, very curious as to what your true intentions are about finishing Guardian, and if you are still planning to do so? It would be most kind of you if you would update your loyal readers and fans as to your progress - or at the very least kindly tell us the truth if this story will never be finished. It's been way too long and while I wish you the very best in everything, I would just like closure on this either way.
Marienoela chapter 21 . 3/21