Reviews for Guardian
Sadfan chapter 1 . 4/20
After rereading this story, I dug deep to find out if the author was in better health and beg her to finish this fic and found out she passed away back around 2015. I’m devastated at the loss of such an amazing writer and creative soul. I hope the fic gets adopted by someone that can make Allie proud. Bless her soul.
sabain2 chapter 21 . 4/6
Love this story. Please write more soon, we need an ending to this great tale.
DMBSJB18 chapter 20 . 10/18/2021
I mean… six years later… would love to know if the baby is actually his!
XxBabyBearxX chapter 21 . 9/4/2021
Hello ally?
I hope you in good health. I just read you fic and liked very much.
I don’t know if you’re gonna post it anymore but if not and you can answer me a few things I appreciate.
1. Who is the killer?
2. Is Carlisle good or bad?
3. Who is the father of Tanya baby?
4. Will they eventually be together?

Hope you can answer,
Stay safe!

Suzana
TheAuburnRose chapter 21 . 8/28/2021
I'm so upset and disappointed that I didn't realize this story was not marked as complete! It was wonderfully angsty and I was really looking for a HEA.
lynnba chapter 21 . 7/19/2021
Hi Ally - Hope you are doing well. Just wanted to let you know you’ve been on some of our minds. ️
Baby chapter 21 . 6/29/2021
Hope you are doing well. Just came across this story and i can't wait for you to finish it
Avrilsum41 chapter 21 . 6/6/2021
Aww I miss this story, I hope you‘ll update it again and that you‘re still in good health :D
kittycat0 chapter 14 . 3/16/2021
Ugh both Edward and Bella annoy me. Bella and Edward don’t speak to each other about their probs. A lot of their conflict is due to miscommunication. Bella acts like a bratty kid and Edward like an arrogant prick. I’d rather see her with Demetri
Guest chapter 21 . 1/22/2021
Will you finish the story?
krissybear33 chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
I'm an angsty mess. This is why I don't read uncompleted stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
hope you are doing well, and hope you get to update this story one day. love it so much. lots of love.
Blue-Heart-Maiden chapter 21 . 6/30/2020
Please please complete it. I have been waiting for years.
maru1824 chapter 21 . 5/25/2020
Me encanta tu historia,una lastima que la hayas dejado inconclusa pero entiendo que la salud es lo primero. Espero que puedas actualizar pronto.
Estoy ansiosa por saber xq edward se haría cargo del bebé de tanya si él le juró a bella que nunca tuvo relaciones con ella.
Mucho misterio en esta historia...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2020
Author, please, I beg you, give a final answer to this incredible story. I, I was completely enchanted and involved with the plot, as well as many other people. However, we were sad to be unfinished! We would love to know the final resolution! We have this chance!
7,329 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »