Reviews for Guardian
Lee215 chapter 21 . 2/23
Still waiting for an update :)
Readbee chapter 21 . 1/28
Hello! I’m not even sure if you will get this or if this will make sense at this point in time, but I think you’re an amazing author and I have absolutely loved reading this story. Also, I hope your remission is still going well and that you are in good health. Thank you for allowing me to read this and escape to another world for a while!
Snowgoose1070 chapter 21 . 1/28
Omg my heart can’t take it! I’m back to wanting to kill Edward- what a lying jerk! Hope everything is going well with you, and great story!
nbrian72 chapter 21 . 12/30/2017
Hope your health is improving & I look forward to the update. I'm enjoying this story.
ixora.class chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
I don’t know why you people want this story to be updated. This is an abusive relationship and this is the stuff that normalizes it. From the grabbing to the manipulation, this story isn’t just about a “protective” boyfriend, it’s so much more than that. Us women need to be portrayed as strong, independent. The bella in this story is so weak and dependent on Edward it’s sickening.
I hope you all learn something from this review. Nobody should want this type of relationship and true loving relationships are the complete opposite. Having a man who constantly manipulated you, physically grabs you, and obsessively lies, those are three signifiers of an abusive relationship straight from the textbooks.
We should be glad this story isn’t finished because it will end with bella and Edward in a nasty harsh partnership
lonichole chapter 21 . 12/3/2017
wow, some reviewers are cruel and RIDICULOUS. it's not your place to finish the story for us. I have it on alert so I know you will finish it if/when you want to. I have only just found it, but congratulations on remission! I hope you are living an amazing life!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
agoogoo chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Guest chapter 21 . 10/20/2017
i hope you are well and healthy again. this story has truly been one of fan favorites as can be seen by over 7000 reviews thus far. certainly your health is much more important than anything else. however, if at all possible, please continue this story to its conclusion. so many of us are still waiting and hoping for your health to return as well as this story to finish. one of the best that we really truly are anxious to know what happens. take care.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Flora Mile chapter 21 . 9/30/2017
Hi there,

I hope you are well. This is a really good story and I cant wait for an update, but I have noticed that the last one was in 2015, will there be one soon?
Guest chapter 21 . 9/7/2017
Plz plz plz complete this story
Guest chapter 21 . 9/3/2017
It is 2017 and this "promising to finish" is shit. You are lazy and half of your stories are incomplete you bitch. Just update and finish so that we can read it.
You are a lazy, insensitive bitch
7,270 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »