Reviews for Guardian
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2016
Poor Bella, Edward is so confusing - he obviously is as confused about his feelings for Bella as she is with hers for him, but what he just did is wrong and selfish. He let his jealousy cause him to act brutally.

I hope you didn't change your mind (since your note in June). I've been looking forward to getting the answers to all the mysteries you presented us with.

I'm rereading and reviewing...again.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/29/2016
Edward better just be covering for Carlise. He has already done enough to make me dislike his character and now I absolutely hate him.
BeautifulRainne chapter 21 . 3/26/2016
I am in LOVE with this story ... I absolutely hate reading stories that are not complete but a Google search lead me to Guardian and I was already on like Chapter 10 when I realized that this story was not complete. Too late to duck out then. I do hope you are still doing well and I hope that you can update the story at some point soon. I think there is way too much that still must be said and still must happen before this HEA can happen. God Bless and I hope to get an alert soon of an updated chapter :)
Gina Ray chapter 21 . 3/12/2016
what an interesting story, shame it couldn't be finished. Hope you are still doing well healthwise.
Yyrollam chapter 21 . 3/14/2016
Updattte
Pretty please
Longing to Write chapter 3 . 3/12/2016
I dreamt last night that there would be new chapters soon, I've been rereading slowly so I'll be ready. (I had to logout to review this chapter a second time)

I can remember being eight and how easily and foolishly a child can hold on to a hurt, especially if it comes from someone special.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/5/2016
she's a dumb cunt.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
she's such a crazy bitch
Guest chapter 21 . 2/28/2016
Please take care of yourself and please finish this story i believe in HEA
sheilagilger chapter 21 . 2/28/2016
So happy you are on the mend and getting back to life. Hopefully since this note is many months after this post you are still on the upswing. Please come back soon. This is a marvelous story and deserves closure. You have done wonderful job. I just love it! Kisses!
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 20 . 2/27/2016
Oh my god, please update soon, I'm going crazy. This was a horrible cliffie, and to be left hanging for so long! I don't believe for one minute that Edward is the father! I refuse to believe it, Edward wouldn't do that to Bella! Please, please put me out of my misery!
Longing to Write chapter 2 . 2/15/2016
These are things I noticed on a re-read of Guardian so since I reviewed previously I signed out so I could review again with additional comments.

I've read this story several times but I must be more focused this time - I never realized that Renee actually told Bella where to hide.

I also don't think I noticed before Bella shrinking back in fright when Esme reached out to touch her.

I hope your health continues to improve and you will finish this story.
whatever chapter 21 . 2/10/2016
Are you dead by any chance?If yes,please tell us because there hasn't been a single update for the past 8 months and we are dying for the last chapter! I'm sorry,I'm not trying to offend you or something but it has been 8 MONTHS! Please give us the final chapter already...pretty please
Oopsadaze chapter 21 . 2/5/2016
Oh my, what a cliffy! I'm going insane! Please, Please PLEASE update soon! I hope Edward gets the chance to redeem himself.
Longing to Write chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Doing another re-read of this story, making sure I review any chapters I didn't review before. I was going to wait for an update to start reading again, but I decided to try to figure out the mystery again. Hopefully, you will update soon.

This story is a well written mystery and I can't wait to see how you will surprise us with its reveal.
7,238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »