Reviews for Guardian
Ally please update I hope you recover soon
GreyEyedGirl159 chapter 20 . 1/4
Whatever happened to this story?
is it ever going to be updated?
Guest chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
amazing story ally
fanficqueen chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
I dont even know if you still write but please, please, please finish this story! I have so much hate for Edward! I need closure. Please
Senator Padme Skywalker chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
You better f**king update soon.
LiveUrLife01 chapter 20 . 11/25/2014
I just finished the twenty chapters and was wondering if you are going to continue with the story?
MsTorres chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
aw its been so long since you last updated, do you have plans on ever coming back to finish this? so gutted its on a rather major cliffy and its so incomplete :\
I do hope that everything is ok with you and that you are well or on the way to being well. hoping to read more when you get a chance to get around to updating.

x
Blue-Heart-Maiden chapter 20 . 11/5/2014
where is the next chapter... i've been waiting for it for so long.
jerkward chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
Noooooooo I see that you haven't updated the story for 3 years so I'm guessing you have forgotten about it :c I hate reading unfinished stories because now I desperately need to know what happens in the end! Who really killed Bella's parents & Carlisle? Does Jacob have something to do with it? So many questions that are going to be unanswered :( I'm crossing my fingers that one day you'll come back to this story
twimima7 chapter 20 . 9/17/2014
You left us with a cliff hanger. Please this is a great story and needs to be finished. I believe Tanya's lying and they need to take a DNA test to assure it is his. Bella needs to tell him it was Carlisle ahe heard. Thank you for your writing.
twimima7 chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
Her youth of immaturity is her downfall. I hope she listen to her heart and not her head. I give Edward credit for loving her with all his heart.
twimima7 chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
My heart is broken for her. But I believe it is Carlisle who was with Tanya and it is Carlisle who is scheming to get Bella away from Edward. Also I think Esme knows or is suspicious of Carlisle's infidelity. Sad chapter.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
Please don't tell me that Carlisle had a hand in killing her parents. I don't trust him.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 9/17/2014
Well that went well. What did they think she was going to do. Let them railroad her. I know Edward said he was going to take care of her but never gave her any clue and Carlisle I believe wanted Edward to be with Tanya.
twimima7 chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
He lies, I don't believe him. Why only 4 months. I'm glad she got a lawyer to help her because Edward was only thinking of himself and the Cullen family. Carlisle and Edward was going to snowball Bella because they think she has no say so, young and still in school. Hope she give them something to think about. Like 51% worth.
6,898 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »