Reviews for Guardian
Guest chapter 20 . 10/17/2016
This story is to turbulent. It seems like every few steps there are constant secrets, lies, and hurting Bella. It's being dragged out to much. Tanya is clearly blackmailing Edward for something involving Carlisle, don't know if that has anything to do with what happened to Bella's parents or maybe its something different... but its to much. After everything Edward and his family done to Bella she should just dump them all for good.
masenobsessed chapter 21 . 10/16/2016
I pm'd her and she didn't bother answering. So either her health isn't good or she's just abandoned this.
robsessed73 chapter 21 . 9/19/2016
Is this story completed anywhere. If so please send me the link
Kgunter34 chapter 21 . 9/15/2016
hope you are still doing well.
rpobsessed2 chapter 21 . 9/8/2016
Still waiting on word of an update. Please respond soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/2/2016
Hey! Where is the second part of this story? Can you give me the link?
Waiting for your response.
twimima7 chapter 20 . 8/15/2016
I had to reread this chapter it was so intense and with a cliff hanger. I cried again for her. Edward was cruel and should be shot and then hanged for what he did to Bella. She needs to finish her internship, graduate and come back to take over the company and send Edward and Tanya back to Chicago away with Esme. Bella needs to hire the best lawyers to people to investigate the the company is on solid ground. Just ranting!
twimima7 chapter 21 . 8/15/2016
Hope you are doing well and in continued good health.
MissTeenageDream chapter 20 . 8/14/2016
It's been over a year but I really hope you continue with this story.
HaveCourageBeKind chapter 21 . 8/12/2016
This is the second time I've read this story! I'm normally bad about getting bored and just skimming over the good parts but I hang on to every word of your writing! I do hope that your health is improving and that you will be able to update soon! This cliffhanger is going to result in my untimely death if I have to wait another several years for their happy ending!
Starlight885 chapter 20 . 7/9/2016
I don't believe it's his!but how will they come back from this?
Starlight885 chapter 18 . 7/9/2016
This is one of the best stories I ever read on faction. Please update and give Bella and Edward a happy ending where they end up together️️️️️️
Guest chapter 21 . 6/22/2016
I love this so muchhh
Its so perfect, I haven't been able to stop reading for 2 days
Please update soon?
xoxo
el chapter 11 . 6/18/2016
I dont like that every time Edward is feeling angry he captures Bellas wrist and yanks her. What is she? A slave? And why cant Bella resist? Like every time she give in and submit to him.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/9/2016
Spanish saop operas are no sucks cullen is pathetic swine.
7,260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »