Reviews for Technicolor Girl
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
Let your imagination run wild, you never know what you can come up with. You could let rin and shippo get attached by naraku or hakuro or maybe get kidnaped by kagura or kanna. I would say more but i need i time to think (which i don't have right now) and i can only review once, so just relax and let your self dream. I wish you luck, and i hope my advice helps, please update soon.
Muzica95 chapter 24 . 4/26/2014
This story is really good, you should update it soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
either kouga are inuyasha
A.brokenheart.might.never.heal chapter 24 . 12/29/2012
I think it should be a girl and she should have white hair and markings of her father but the kind heart of her mother and full demond I also think she should drive inuyasha crazy for the first years of her life then she can start to take after her father and start sukluding her self and nothing but train for her quest to defeat naraku for all the pain he has caused her family.I have moor but just messeg me if you like or want to use my story or both
Suki Kana chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
i loved this chapter! :)
xxoikilluoxx chapter 24 . 12/31/2011
Well how about u do the next chapter where inuyasha noticed kikyo disappeared and hasn't come back but it turns out kikyo is with Naraku heading to the western lands with him to kill kagome for good and inuyasha finds out when sesshomaru summons him for help
lakeya2700 chapter 24 . 12/6/2011
great chapter. i've got some ideas for you. 1. you know how rin and shippo are at a nearby village you could make naraku kidnapp them amd last seshomaru and kagome can try to save them but kagome gets caught too and then now sesshomaru has to save them and kewp on lock daown until the final battle.
Shadowlocke Prime chapter 24 . 11/22/2011
I'm sorry to hear you have writer's block. I'm an author myself - not that I have any stories out on this account... I sorta share an account with a friend and we post stories together on that one. But I found when I'm having trouble with a story, I go out and read fanfiction in the general basic area that my story covers - so, let's say I'm writing an InuYasha fic. Then I go find fanfics on InuYasha, YuYuHakusho, maybe something from Chrono Crusade or Demon Diary. Anything that covers demons, mikos, half-demons, or priests... hell finding out demon customs and fudeal era customs can be added as a VERY helpful bonus. Knowing Japanese words is always helpful... or maybe not-so-much to those that have no clue as to what the hell you're saying...

Anyways I really like this story. It's the first of it's type I've seem and I hope to read more chapters soon.
Shadowlocke Prime chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
I'm sorry your uncle died! My brother and I just found out an old friend of ours died. I made a poem in her honor... If you want, I can give you a copy - ya know, so you can always remember your uncle.
readinglover101 chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
xxoikilluoxx chapter 23 . 8/3/2011
i hope u finish this story soon is naraku goin to recapture her when she is peragnat or no will she get killed wat about inuyasha
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 23 . 7/8/2011
this is great, please keep it up and update soon
CrescentMoon760 chapter 23 . 6/24/2011
awesome story katie! i love it! hope u update real soon!
blissfulspark chapter 23 . 6/9/2011
great story can't wait to read more.
Arishawke chapter 23 . 6/7/2011
This is an amazing story so far ! Please continue writing and update soon ! I look forward to reading more :D

Write on,