Reviews for Valentine's Day
Miss Gothic Girl chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
fantastic story!
IndelibleInk14 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
EP!my face hurts from smiling so big!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Well done!:)
lilylynn chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Precious! :) Thanks for sharing.
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Is it terrible of me to admit that I feel the same way about Valentine's Day as Cal?

I loved this, especially the reveal; it makes more sense that they are already together and Cal's way of demonstrating his love is so cute!
Aimee5 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I will admit to going all gooey when I got to the card. A simple message, but so perfect. Lovely story. :)
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
ah very sweet!
prefertoremainanonymous chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I love the unexpected ending - the fact that they've been together for four months. The casual opening is just so Cal, as is the note he sent to Gillian.

Kudos for staying true to character here! One of the few Valentine's fics I actually have enjoyed.

Good work.
ohcurliehair chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
naw i loved it! totally adorable :)
Fearsome Foursome chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
LOL, you had Cal channel my father in describing this "Hallmark holiday" known as Valentine's Day. The ending was perfect! Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for this little gem of a present!
StepFurther chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
OMG! THAT'S AMAZING, AND ADORABLE, AND SWEET, AND CUTE AND...

That's interesting, but you've read my thoughts!:)

I share Cal's opinion to the Valentine's Day!

Great story! Excellent work!
writerobsessed4936 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Cute story! :)
csiAngel chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Hee! I like this. It would be just like Cal to think like that :-D Very cute.
LunaLove chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
First?

Aw, for a guy that's definitely not soppy and romantic, that was pretty...soppy and romantic! He gives her chocolate-pudding! (If a guy gave me that, I'd probably marry him). XD

Great little holiday-fic. :)
lovethemajor chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
What a nice Valentine's gift from you! Thanks so much for writing - I loved it. I can totally hear Cal putting this holiday in it's place, and Gillian reacting in the calm, cool way she did. Loved her smile when Heidi said that Dan was "such a romantic." Enjoyed Cal's flowers and note, also. The only thing I wanted to know was - were the tulips red or yellow? Yellow happen to be my favourite, but Cal might be more "traditional." :)