Reviews for a mothers anguish
yukikorinikurosaki chapter 1 . 4/18
OM! wish this happened in "Fade to Black" :3 kyaaaaah! the fangirl in me is screaming with sheer happiness when ichigo delivered the lines, " only my children will be
birthed from here, Rukia. only mine
and yours. Nobody else can have
you. I'll promise my life to that." kyaaaah! whew. there. it's quite obvious how much i supah loooooove this ichiruki oneshot xD way to go dear author! (Y)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Maybe check your grammer like commas and wuotation marks, but otherwise I like your story and you did a good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
in the first sentence, Rukia should be capitalized, the word the before should should be capitalized or there should be a comma and an and there. Where is says "and all Ichigo could do was watch", the and should be capitalized.
Darkflames and fire chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh Ichigo. If only Rukia heard that.
zero09q chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I enjoyed it I like how they talk to each other how he said I'll make damn sure the midget takes the title of my lover and wife as well
jakeriin chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I like this story of yours! I just finished watching the movie for the third time and i came up with this story right after. What a coincidence, i must say...hmmm, nice one here!
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
enjoy i love his determination words toward byakuya
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was entertaining and sweet.
TheRedSin chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Kyaaaaaaaaaah! I love the epic outburst of Ichigo! Kyaah! Wish Rukia was awake and not asleep! SO cute!
rukia kuchiki fan chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
ha!

i loved it especially ichigos outburst! 9/10 for that one. shame its completed... i think you could have made more chapters onto that ya know like the flashfoward thing of seeing them with however many children?...
lilistua chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
make a nother chapter please
animefreak03 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I enjoyed it, with his raw emotions for Rukia. I would like to see another chapter in perhaps the future where they do accomplish to have children and from Rukia's POV and how she felt loosing the twins but gaining them again in a roundabout way through her children. Know what I mean? good one shot.
steph chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
oh that's so great. Will there be more? What will Rukia say?

I'm excited please do more.
LastPandaHero chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Woah. This is a deep Ichiruki fic! Good job.
DetroitBleachWings chapter 1 . 2/14/2010