Reviews for Moshpit Madness
Dena Gray chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This was hot and beautiful and I loved every moment! Great lyrics too!
valre chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Kill me now, that was hot. I almost didn't read it through, 'cause I thought it would be too cliche. Then I got to that little bit where Harry sticks his wand where wands should not be stuck, so to Hell with it, I kept reading, haha.
Mmm. Just can't really stress so much how sexy that was. Now I wanna take a man-hunk to a concert, too.
Um, I don't think I saw any errors...but I wasn't really paying too much attention so...
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Loved it! It was pretty hot and it had its sweet moments! I love this pairing! :DDD
RasalasQuinn221 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Can the vampire be Lestat? I mean he was a vampire that became a rock star.
Richard Bloome chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
While the image is great, I still feel that I have to inform you that one of your lines is wrong: "I have to commend you on your, ah, ability to hide an eleven-inch wand up your posterior. And look, only a bit of the handle is showing," Severus teased, as ran a slender hand over the miniscule bump that disrupted the smooth flow of Harry's skirt. The boy squeaked and shuddered as he felt the wand's tip shift across his prostate gland.

The prostate is not eleven inches inside the rectum so the tip couldn't be shifting across it; when full inserted as you've stated than the body of the wand can be shifting over it but not the tip.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Interesting story. X3
yducky chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Awesome story!
Sinfully Addicted chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This was a nice piece. Thanks for the read.

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
FallenAngelFromAbove chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Whoa! This is a great story! I love "Sevvie's" carefree attitude! It's a pleasant change from the sour man everyone knows! I think Harry's slutty way of acting is a bit too much for me, but it does bring a certain something into the story that I can put my finger on. Nice touch with the home lyrics, although I'm sorry BDSM isn't a real song.. XD! All in all, a great story..
Bam4Me chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Yummy!
hlibowithotmail.com chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Id love to see the lyrics to the songs out of these that you wrote, i like them
Artemesia-Hime chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I love this! There should be more Snarry stories like this in my opinion. It was interesting, definitely fun, and definitely hot! Kudos to you.
The Girl Who Is Living chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
You trademarked the Possesive Growl... Oh shit.

I loved your story.
d-active-ated chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Pat, I would love to see the lyrics for BDSM all together! It sounds amazing and I feel like cumming myself when I read "On my knees, I'm crawling baby. On my back, I'm sprawling baby. Master, I want it faster, faster. I'll beg for mercy, don't let me have it. Gag me up and let me have it, harder. I want it harder, harder."

LOVED IT! *FAVE*
noooo chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I was going to see cobra starship and owl city but me my friend forgot about (school work). We didn't remember until it was too late