Reviews for Beautiful Hands
silkyjacob chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Brilliantly written, moving, intimate...just gorgeous
grempler1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Another winner. Thank you.
Mrsgee chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That was so lovely, what a beautiful story. Brilliantly written, moving, intimate...just gorgeous. I so badly want to be her...
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
cue heavy sigh. haha. I like how you ended with her hands. nicely done.
PrettyGirlBPD13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Put simply... Too cute for words!
Creativelover chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Loved it. Simply breathtaking. Keep it up.
SilkyButterflyWings chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Okay, so what's up? Seriously, you should have over a hundred reviews and you only have 16? This story is amazing and I hope that you write many more like this one! Short and sweet! And make me want to cry!
Crymzn chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This is completely beautiful, and it leaves me speechless. I love it :)
txgal77 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
My very good friend Evermine told me that I had to read this and I'm glad I did. It was so sweet when he told Bella to grow old with him then she was at a loss for words as he slipped the engagement ring on her finger. Just loved this story!
evermine chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
That was pure joy to read! So beautifully well written. It's now definately a favorite.

I was begged to read this by UntilWeBleed who's been singing your praises, and rightly so
justanemptyspace chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Oh my goodness!

That was the most simple and beautiful proposal. It was SOOO Jacob and geez it made me shed tears - happy ones.

Your writing is flawless. Love your work.

Adding to favorites
ColourMeChaos chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow, that was so sweet. I want a Jacob like that.
tinynmia chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Beautiful
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Absolutely, positively, brethtakingly...beautiful!The setting, the banter are all encompassed in your little jewelbox of a story. It's perfect.
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Good Lord every Twilight story you wrote that I have read is absolutely beautiful! I don't know how you do it, you have a gift, and I am glad you do. I hope you write many more Jacob/Bella stories in the future. I will read them all. :)