Reviews for A Worthwhile Sacrifice
Jatd4ever chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I believe that Jane will find a way to her Gunther out. I love how everyone is true to character. A beautifully sad story that tugs at the heartstrings
Nastylittlehobbits chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
:'( so sweet
compa16 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
So sad
poornmiserable chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
so bittersweet liked it a lot wish there was a second chapter to see how it turned out
takara410 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
love it
PrincessShawty chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
beautiful beautiful. very well put
kagomefan number1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
NNNNNOOO YOU CANT JUST LEAVE IT THERE . I DONT CARE IF IT IS A ONESHOT!AT LEAST MAKE A PART TWO THIS IS JUST TO GOOD TOO LEAVE AT THAT! Ohhh im sorry i yelled its just its realy good and i dont want it to end T.T now im crying please dont let this be the end. *goes to emo corrner making circle like motions on the ground* please please please please please please please please please make a part 2 :(

enyway good story! im tooo weird! so continue please i beag of you well bye ;p
speaksis2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was so good. I love Jane and the Dragon so much, especially Jane and Gunther :) And I just discovered your stories, so you can expect more reviews coming your way soon! Keep on writing!
Vapour in the Wind chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This was pretty good. I like the premise of it. A few things I noticed, though. In the show, the characters don't use contractions. I know it's hard to write without them, but it adds to the feel of the story and the authenticity of the characters. Also, you shift the POV from Jane to Gunther. Right around the line "Gunther sighed with relief..." I think, if it were separated with a line break, it would not be so awkward.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Sad but good. Although I would want to see it continued.
xJenxNeedsxAxNamex chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
*Cries my eyes out* Gunther... Jane... THIS IS NOT THE END! MAGNUS ROTS IN PRISON FOREVER! GUNTHER GETS OUT! JANE AND GUNTHER GET MARRIED!
wonderlandbomb chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Aww! I love this, good job!
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
WOW. That was so well-written (as usual). Once again you've captured Jane and Gunther perfectly. I love Jane's care for him coming out as stubbornness and how Gunther had taken the fall to actually protect Jane and not his father, but how he didn't tell her that. It was so tragic but beautiful. Lovely job.

luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;p
DudeISoDumb chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Oh!

wow!

your writing style is flawless as always, but this story had me guessing!

omg! i loved it!

"I swear, on my honor, to always protect you, Lady Jane, Gunther recited in his mind with a smile, even at the cost of my dreams, my freedom, my life."

i wonder what Magnus did or tried to do to make Gunther react in such a way to take the blame.

such a cliffhanger ending, but all the better still.

SunRise19 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Aww, *sniffs* that was brilliant! I loved this, it was wonderful! Brilliant is the word to describe this story!