Reviews for The Halo of Tomorrow
mooselphant chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Wow. Just, wow. I've read so many fics based on 5x03, and this is the most amazing one ever. Thank you for existing. Flawless characterization, pacing, dialogue, and the right amount of humor and angst. Brilliant, thank you!
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Awww!
anch1992 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Živijo! Vidim da si iz Slovenije! Res, pravo presenečenje. Si nisem mislila da je kakšen Destiel fan tudi tu :). Zgodba je odlična, res imaš izjemen talent za pisanje, da o obvladovanju angleščine sploh ne govorim!
MishaMinionArmy chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That as rlly good! I enjoyed reading it,ad i hope you continue on this one

Keep up the good work!

-MishaMinionArmy
Heidinanookie chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I don't like first-time fics which involve buggery. It's simply not realistic. But up to that point you write very in-character, which is admirable.

heidi
AngeloftheOdd chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. I love this pairing for the mixture of sweetness and smut X3 You pulled it off perfectly, keeping both in character. The last line just made me melt. I hope you continue to write more for these two!
Lizzy0305 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
HOLY CRAP! This was so.. so... well fuckin hot! This was the 5th cas-dean story i have ever read, but this is the best so far. And to bo honest and don't even think about them this way during watching the series... but after this? Je x) I loved cas, he always seemed to be so innocent, if it was about humans/emotions...(you no..everything but not work :)) And in this fic, you get his caracter so right, i think (not the gay part :)) And with Dean 'Man, I'm so gay,' xDxD This was the best :)

Thankyou ooh so very much!
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/17/2010