Reviews for White Lies
Murphy AT chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
Very unsatisfying ending to an excellently crafted story. But it matches the unsettling tone of the beginning. By the way, I love how you made the progression so natural!
servant123 chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Oh-oh!
servant123 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Good intrigue. My only critique would be the way that Uther responds to the initial report of the dragon sighting. I feel that if he's trying to keep up appearances some, if only for his pride and the reputation of his son, he would write off the sighting as impossible, even though the rumors and eventually truth would prevail. Other than that, all very good. I kind of wish that Merlin had some sort of excuse to put him back on good terms with Arthur (he could've told Arthur that he later learned that only a blow from a Dragonlord can truly kill a dragon, or something like that), but I'm sure that what you'll do with what's written here will make for a great plot later. So, keep up the good work; and I'll be reading it :)
God bless :)
servant123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
"To have a think"? That's a cute expression :) I like it! The whole chapter! I'm really excited to see where you'll take this :) Keep up the good work!
God bless :)
Aqualily6 chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
You know that Strathclyde is a real place right? Its in Glasgow scotland...and I know because I have just been sailing up there lol x
zammierox chapter 11 . 2/5/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. That was...f-ing amazing! just...it was...and...yeah just seriously wow! luv luv luv -ed it! are you going to do a sequel by any chance? ;)
BeccaPotter1 chapter 11 . 9/18/2010
OHH... I'm hoping there's a sequal... this was awesome!

APRP
BeccaPotter1 chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
ENTS! :) sorry, but walking trees links to Lord of the Rings... :)

Loving the story so far

APRP
Here's2tomorrow chapter 11 . 9/14/2010
Whoa. That's all I can say; whoa. This story had me shaking - literally shaking - in my seat as I read it. Just... whoa. For the first time since I started reading Fanfics, I am absolutely speechless. Whoa.

CJ
mic19671967 chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
Awesome story!

Mic (the wife)
TukeIsHappilyNotWorking chapter 11 . 6/25/2010
That was a good fic! Long, strange, and full of difficulties (for the characters), but very right, very true to character.

Lol, would you ever write an epilogue that would include any of the more fluff scenes this fic's storyline has worked so hard to enable? ;)
TukeIsHappilyNotWorking chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I don't really know where this tale is going, but I really like it. You've made some really good points about how Uther will/could see things.
LivingRightNow chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
that was good. i loved it. will there ever be a sequel?
Kaylee Tam chapter 11 . 6/16/2010
I love you.
hpenchantress chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
Wow of a story! It was so great! I loved it so much!

Thanks for taking me on an awesome ride!