Reviews for Imprinted
MADStar529 chapter 11 . 1/24
Loved it.
No Chaser chapter 3 . 1/9
I'll admit that I've never watched a single episode of NCIS, nor do I ever read fiction in this fandom. This story was recommended to me simply because someone thought it was 'that' good. She didn't stretch the truth a bit.

I'm only on 3 and I cannot wait to read more. The development of the personal friedship between Gibbs and Tony is so realistically male... halting in personal disclosures and invitations for a drink, a bit sarcastic and 'man-speakish' and completely believable.

This is just so good and I don't even need a canon background to fully enjoy it.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/27/2015
Awesome
dreamerlc chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
Awww this was sweeeet :) And hot :D
Cynnia chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
I loved your story and hope you write more verses. I would love to see Tony top Jethro. I don't see why they can't have more equality in their relationship at home, esp sexually.
Rjones308 chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
Interesting story. Wouldn't be great if imprinting was real. No divorce, spousal abuse, no one leaving no one. Only happy marriages. What a world it would be.
rigger42 chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
Oh dear lord. The amount of pain these two are in. You've written Tony so incredibly well, his emotions are so stark and his reactions - in the hospital, around Gibbs, in the doctor's office - are so honest. A lot of authors might try to sugarcoat something like this into hearts and flowers and this is painfully authentic.
rigger42 chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Okay, so obviously Gibbs and Tony believe this, but I'm a bit startled that they aren't having the blood work rechecked by Abby. Why do I suspect that at the end of this there is a good chance they won't be imprinted at all, just happy?
RHMichaud chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
WOW! I love this story. I have to say that I am not usually one who likes to read Tony and Gibbs as a couple (I prefer the father/son relationship), but you wrote this story so incredibly well, I could believe it. Just imagine what would happen if Tony had gotten kidnapped or held hostage.

I couldn't stop reading, even when I was supposed to be doing something else. I will definately be reading this one again... and I see there is a sequel...
Turquoise Goat chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
Looooved your story! Well written and enough plot that the smut wasn't too hot to handle ;)

Thanks for a great read! Love your stuff.

-Leah
sopmire chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
Love re-reading this story, sigh, so great!
ob1292 chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
Great story I like how U had Vance backing Gibbs and Tony after the Bull pen incident. I like what you did with the Imprinting it would amazing if it were real. Good Job
Lawless5 chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
Wow! this story was definitely different which made it really exciting! beautifully written :)