Reviews for My Valentine
i luv ewansmile chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Awww. Loved this! Your truly write Sam and Madeline so well! I could picture this so well. It was beautiful, I wish there was more!

And I really loved this line, "...I'd make Mike and Fi come too. They work too hard. Or play too hard. Whatever it is they do..."

Haha, their "work" is there "play" and I've never heard anyone put it that way but it's so true. Nice job!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Awww. This is too cute.
barbarie58 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
YES let the romance begin. it will be fun to find how michael handles it
T'Manda chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Oooh! Please write more!

Gabby
Alotua chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
I always thought that these two would be such a cute couple, they have such snarky interactions on the show. Really good job capturing the characters' voices here. Cute but not too squickily romantic.
Laurie M chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Oh, wonderful! I was hoping for more Sam/Madeleine from you! It was lovely, and I can imagine Sam knowing exactly what to do for a romantic date.

If there is a sequel, I think you've already got the set-up: the boat trip! Sam and Maddie flirting, Fi wising up before anyone else, Mike slowly dawning that Something Is Going On.

Anyhow, whatever you come up with it will be great! Thanks fora lovely Valentine treat :D
Groovy82 chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
OH this story was so good please continue. I'd like to see where it goes.
Petunia846 chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
That was cute the way it is now. The idea of Sam and Maddie together freaks me out. Let's not go there.