Reviews for Pressed Love
Anisokarex chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Another great chapter, but I was wondering what is the meaning of the Irish flower, maybe you should make that clear. But I still loved this and the other chapters!
Anisokarex chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Another amazing chapter with the Dense Ash we all know, I still loving the concept of flower language !
Anisokarex chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I applaud you, what an ingenious idea to use the language of flowers, can't to read the rest ! Also I love the way you are writing the story !
Dechirures chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
Dense... Cute Story.. It really make me want to know what happens next keep it up
TulipDelight chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
FINALLLYYYYY! THE TIME AS COME TO SEE THE GREAT DESTINY BACK TO WORK! It's such a shame that you don't have the time to update but I think most of us already know that when you update, the chapters are always amazing and so full of feeling! YAY! I can't wait for the next chapter and as usual the interaction of Ash and Dawn is perfecto! I also like how Ash called Ursula a bitch 'cause she really is a huge one! The fact that he cursed showed us how angry he was! I don't need so say anything more because to be honest because I'll always say the same thing: I love what you do! Good luck with getting the story finished! Hope i'm still into fanfiction to see it! Ahahahhahaha! I wish this story got more recognition though! Your writing is brilliant and deserves more praise as most authors (as much as I like their stories) don't put as much great description as you do in!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
I only have one issue with the story and that is that you don't update enough! It drives me crazy but still, you never disappoint me and you haven't lost your touch. Good job for that. Now, on to the story. As usual, I really love the way you've displayed their relationship though I did think a confession was going to happen at the end there! Never mind though, I'm sure we have (according to your profile), 3 chapters left for Ash to let his feelings show. There is another thing I don't like and that's how the story doesn't really seem to have a plot - but then again you did say these are like one shots in a series so fair enough.

Ash is a little OOC for me, (Dawn is perfect still imo) and I've only just noticed it but you do have those little dabs of the dense and reckless Ash here and there - and the way he was trying to protect Dawn from that cow Ursula made me go 'AWWW'! And I'm glad you structured the story the way you did - it was different to what you usually did and shows how dynamic you can be without disrupting the structure of the story. I also love that you've finally told us a little bit about Dawn's father and am hoping to see something else about Ash's father to keep everything up to scratch and even make him finally spill the beans.

Also, I looked at your profile to see the descriptions of the characters you are going to input into the next chapter and I don't know how on earth you are going to input them as they both have such strong personalities! But I think that's a good thing - it means you can explore more and I'm sure you already have an idea up your sleeve as to how you will introduce them. Kioshi sounds awesome!

Another bit I really enjoyed (sorry for the long review) was the dialogue - I find that you really make the dialogue important and to be honest that is my favourite part. The way you scattered the people about during Ursula's verbal ...what ever it was (can't think of the word right now) of Dawn and her past was really done well, though I can see some people will not like it (but I really do! Adds more depth and confusion, just like how the characters were feeling)! I like how you went back and forth from character to character during that scene - awesome work. Something that made we really go all gushy was the ending where Ash speaks to Dawn about all the nice things she does and that her dad would have been proud. I think the way that you allow Dawn and Ash to connect is one of the best I have seen in a story, so I applaud you for that!

Btw thanks for the note at the bottom, glad you clarified what 'the last mistake' was! I hope to be seeing more from you, there aren't many good pearlshipping stories at the moment.

If there is one thing I can always count on you for, it is that you always try your best and come out with great results - so even though I have been quite a critic, I just want to clarify that I still have really enjoyed this chapter and the story as a whole! I hope you keep your promise of finishing this story! Adios!
Beautiful Jade chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
It's been awhile huh? I just wanted to say that I died when I saw this update. I was elated when I got the notification of your story being updated. My school year has been horrible so far and I just wanted to let you know that while I was reading this chapter, all of my problems went away for a moment. Your writing is exceptional. There aren't a lot of good stories or authors out there but you and your stories are nothing but perfection. I have enjoyed this chapter and I will keep my eye open for the next one.

-Kennedi
The Amazing Potato Man chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
no update?
Complete Hollow chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
You've returned! And you've come back bearing a great gift! Wow! It's been a while since I sat down and read your terrific story. I've sured missed it! It took me a while to review, but I'm back. And no problem! I love reviewing your story because it's very enjoyable and there is so much to take from it. Also, not to worry for your lack of updates. Everybody gets busy as times goes on. More so than other, myself included as you can see from the two month late review. Sorry!

Alright, there has been one thing that bothered me in this chapter. It has nothing to do with the plot, description, or anything with the story itself. It's just that one word you used in the beginning. It was in the first sentence after the bolded whoosh you wrote. When you were describing the weather you put the word 'erotic' when I think you meant 'erratic'. It was nothing major. I knew what you meant, but that just caught me off guard. It made me laugh a little. I mean no harm of course! It in no way distracted me from this chapter.

It's great that you put even more depth into Dawn's character by introducing her father. They never adressed him or what he did, but the way you wrote him gave him some sort of ambiguity. To me, it made it really believable. Great job on that! You created a great picture with writing the actual effects of what a raindrop makes. I was like, "Oh, crap. Raining. I might tear up in this chapter. This is just screaming something is going to happen and make feel sad," and sure enough, as this chapter went on my man-o-meter took a plummet. Oh, well, a story that actually makes you feel any deep emotion is a great story in my book. And yours does it plenty of times. It was also a cute the way she described her father. "Brave like and eagle, reckless like a turtle." Nice.

After the memory/nightmare sequence, I didn't imagine you'd actually delve into how a coordinator would act in real life. It's true. When you're good at something eventually it will seem dull and boring. The Pokemon anime tend to avoid some of these themes. Hmm...I guess Volkner would be an exception. Anyways, I thought how you described what a coordinator was true and spot on. Great job! Awesome job on Piplup too! You can always count on him!

I liked the sense of urgency you gave to scene where Dawn was searching for the the source of the noise. You knew something was going to happen. Very suspensful and wonderfully written. Gosh! That entire scene was skillfully written. Man, I couldn't believe that you actually made Paul into an even worse person. The imagery of him stepping on Chimchar's pokeball was incredible vivid and ruthless. Goodness that was actually pretty dark. I don't remember ever seeing a pokeball getting smashed in the anime. You are really making this story fantastic.

The whole scene with Ash, Paul, and Dawn was executed very nicely. You had me a cringing when Dawn was yelling at the two. I felt like a scolded child. lol. But I'm glad she talked sense into the both of them. Dawn was the perfect person to remedy Ash's hotheadedness. I chuckled a bit when Dawn called Ash an idiot and he agreed. Little stuff like that makes me laugh. The scene following made me laugh a lot more. Adding slaps was a funny way to go. It was really adorable when Dawn grabbed Ash's hand to comfort him. You can never have enough fluff!

One of my favorite parts in this chapter was how Dawn dragged out Ash from his depressing state. The whole scene where she was explaining that all humans make mistake and that he was still learning was excellent. You've written really good things that you can actually take and apply it to the real world. Marvelous job! Oh, the fluffiness comes back in full force. They finally hugged! I'm a happy person now. Finally, the last thing I liked (well, not the last, I liked everything) was that you had Ash talk about his father. It makes the two look like they are kindred spirits. It's showing that they are learning about each other on a more personal level. Hopefully this will continue and their relationship will become stronger by doing so.

Before I forget, when Ash called Paul thick, then reading the ending sequence. Oh, the irony! That is certainly the pot calling the kettle black. Oh, how I adore Ash's naivety! You've capture it well. This was a great way to end the chapter. The fluffiness! So cute! It had me grinning like an idiot!

All in all, this chapter of yours was excellent! It was definitely worth the wait and made me wish I read it sooner. Keep up the great work and hopefully I'll be reading the next chapter very soon! Take care!
Foevergaurd chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Beautiful
Foevergaurd chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Very beautiful, can't wait for the next chapter, please take your time, can't rush a good story now can we?
Can'tBeAskedGaga chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
Been a while since I read this! He to read it again just to remind myself of what was happening! The story is coming along very well! Hahaha! Ash is so dense! What a muppet! 'why are your cheeks so red all of a sudden?' I can see why Dawn is mentally facepalming herself xD :D

This chapter had loads of emotions to it, happiness, gratitude, sadness, fears etc! I liked it! It wasn't too obvious or too detailed! Those are things I like about this story in particular! :)

Please late! I can't wait to read the rest! :) OH AND PAUL IS SO HORRIBLE! Poor Chimchar! At least he's with the right person now! go Ash! Btw, I like how you made Dawn sound like in this chapter. Instead of making her the damsel in distress like most people so, she's the heroine! I am craving more POVs from Ash! I love his view on things! I can imagine the things you write happening in real life! Another reason why I like it!

Earns both my thumbs up for me! Yay yay!
MissCheckMate123 chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
You know you're the only reason I check up in this site nowadays! So glad you're back! Was craving some Pressed Love for months! As usual, the relationship you portray between Ash and Dawn is perfect, even in the most difficult times they have together! Extra kawaii I must say! And Dawn's mad blushing! Hysterical! 9/10 gold here!

Delighted that you have taken a turn from this usual ash gives a flower to dawn every chapter plot and have gone for different things in the last two chapters! Great work! I could almost smell the lilies! Tough I dislike the smell myself. I can see why Dawn's dad didn't like the smell! That's another thing.

I like how you started off with Dawn's snipit of the past, making it seem like a dream when we realise at the end that all those things Dawn was thinking about were indeed a memory rather than a nightmare. You used the first part for the last part and not many people on here used to do that! I like those kinds of things, looking back on the last which effects the future! How grand indeed! Ahahaha! Ash is so dense headed! How he manages to stay on his feet it still a mystery to me! Silly guy! Well! Thanks for the read! Good luck with the exams by the way! I'm sure you'll do fabulously!
FlowerPower chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
Permission to kill you? I think not! I'd rather wait months and see this chapter being incredibly amazing than wait weeks for it to be crappy and then you feeling stressed over your exams because you've been concentrating on this instead of your studies. This is really good, like really really good! A bit of comedy in it and it stuck well! I always look forward to the conversations you make between Ash and Dawn! They're always so funny or cute or just plain great in general! Glad we have a writer like you for Pearlshipping still here. I also liked how you made Dawn blush for a reason unknown to herself! That's great! And to make a story where dialogue is more important than the actual descriptions. That's genius in my opinion! I also like the way you described her heartbeat, like a drum! Great! So I suggest you go with it! Thump thump thump!

Oh and by the way, making Dawn say stupid stupid stupid all the time is really funny, because it can be depicted in different ways. Like at the end if could be a way of saying Ash is thick, which of course he is, OR it could be said out of embarrassment because she is blushing for a reason unknown to her, though us readers know exactly why she is blushing. H,mm what else? oh! And how you ,are Dawn have an active roll in the battle between Ash and Paul! You didn't make her just sit there, you ace her get up and shout for what she believes in. Which is what Dawn does so well sometimes! And we all love the 'how Ash is starting to lose himself' Plot but it does get really cliche for some people, but you never let it linger too long! Thankfully! You let it die down with a bit of humour and realistic conversations that could take place. I also like how you included Chimchar in this! He is so frickin' adorable! Especially with how you made him. And the way you described the Pokemon's emotions and eyes when they were weak? Brilliant!

Seriously though, great job. You know, you deserve a lot more praise than people give! No! Seriously! I've had people on this site that take years to update a story but you don't! I know how it is! Gcses are so stressful but so important so I'm glad you're taking time out for your studies! I wish you luck with our next exams and seriously! Keep on going with the story! I can't get enough of it at all!
DestinyChanceFan chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
Ahhh! This has been up for a few days and it has only gotten two reviews for this chapter? That's insane! Neither the less this was a brilliant chapter! I really liked the ending! It got me laughing whenever Dawn started saying 'stupid stupid stupid' seriously though, terrific work as usual! I liked how you put Paul in this, at least he had sone kind of purpose! Awww! I loved loved loved how you included a little bit of Dawn and ash's perspective on their dads! Good job! Next chapter pleaseeee! can't wait!