Reviews for Pressed Love
PrimroseMay chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
Ahhh! Finally! I've been waiting for this chapter for a while and I have to say it was TOTALLY WORTH the WAIT! I'm writing this review on my iPod so sorry that it'll be so short! I really like how you included Dawn'a dad is this chapter! Got to know your kind of Dawn more and I'm glad she is becoming successful! I also like how you strayed from the path a little and instead of having Ash give her a flower, you managed to incorporate it into his clothing! Lol! I found the last bit incredibly cute and funny. I personally think this is one of my favourite chapters yet and you're o ly half way through! Hope to see another update soon!
Dechirures chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Woah An Update... It's Really Nice and Quite FUnny As Well :))
DannMaster chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Amazing! truly amazing! gaawd i fkin love this story!

im knew here and i didnt know about this one... but i just found out and read all the chapters in a row! haha ive had the time of my life with this story! L.O.V.E-I.T xDD

ill be waiting for the next chap!

Awsome work! D (this story is sooo going to my faves ;D)
Complete Hollow chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
Nostalgia sure is hitting me right now. It's good to see you writing again and I sure missed this story quite a bit. Honestly speaking, my love of the Pokemon fandom is dwindling, but this story of yours is rekindling my love for this fandom once again. So, thank you very much! And no worries, I absolutely loved this chapter. And no need to thank me for my reviews. I just really, and I can't emphasize the word really enough times, like this story of yours so much!

It was such a great change of pace by putting this chapter in Ash's POV. Very nice idea and it made me really happy. I've always wondered what was going on in Ash's head and his thoughts about Dawn were. Excellent job! You also put in a perfect amount of description where it didn't bore or halt the story for me at all. The transitons to one part to another was performed gracefully and smoooth.

I liked how you made Dawn the center of attention in Ash's head. It told me how much Ash cares for Dawn even though he doesn't quite know how important she is to him yet. I also liked the past, italic dialogue between Ash and Dawn. You included them in very nicely. It really helped set up this story for me. I'm always a sucker for flashbacks. I laughed at the part where Ash was thinking about how Dawn swayed her hips when she walked. Eh, Ash is a health boy so it's only obvious that his hormones should be kickin' in.

One of my favorite parts in this chapter was that you included a background for Dawn's father. It was a really unique and great idea. I also liked how you included Ash's father too. To me, I found it really sad when Ash was describing his dad and how he nevered bothered to remember his past.

Of course my favorite part in this entire chapter was when Ash recieved his gift from Dawn. I thought it was really cute of him to put the flower in his jacket pocket for all to see. I thought it was a really nice touch. And the letter that Dawn left Ash was what sold me. It really completed this chapter in my eyes. Honestly, I think I teared up a little. The letter was so honest, sweet, and touching. Gosh, seriously, it was so touching. I'm not kidding. It realy gave me a warm feeling in my heart.

And I didn't find this chapter really short. I thought it was the perfect length. And to put your mind at ease, I'll say it again, I loved this chapter. You've done a great job with it. Trust me. Anyways, I hope to see another lovely chapter again very soon and I'm sorry for such a late review! I'll try to review earlier for your next one. Oh, and before I forget, thanks again for dedicating this chapter to me and using the Edelweiss flower!
Paradise chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Aww, cheer up! Break up a few paragraphs in the chapter than this Is close to perfect :)

I really like the letter from Dawn and how you used it to conclude the chapter! I find that you seem to write letters really well! Example: Thinking Of You. You just need a little more confidence in yourself! That makes all the difference. Think of me as crazy but I like filler episodes and chapters, you r not the only one that uses things like this! So that us a bit comforting to know! :) this story has the potential to be one of the best pearlshipping fictions out there in my opinion!

I like how you keep Ash thinking of Dawn in every moment so it creates purpose and when u make it look like he is just seeing Dawn everywhere and he thinks he is just imagining things and in the end he's not. I'm glad you pit some flashbacks in and refered to tge past chapters. That was a nice thing to do in this filler chapter and if Complete Jollow doesn't think this chapter is good than... I'm glad you are trying to please. Good luckkkk!
Jay Sage chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
To be perfectly honest this was kind of hard to read. I wouldn't say it was littered with them, but there were a lot of odd parts. The most prominent to me (mainly because it's in the very beginning) was the repeated use of the phrase "in fact". It was used four times in the first two paragraphs. I'm not sure if you were attempting to do that or not, but it just read weird for me. I also noticed quite a few run-ons. There are some situations that just sound better broken apart. Otherwise you find yourself skimming through instead of actually reading.

Now don't get me wrong. I really like this story, and I'm glad you started writing it again. I just think that if you open up the document after you type it and reread it, you'll find a lot of little things yourself. You could even get a beta reader to do it for you (but betas never actually know what you were thinking when you were typing, so you'll sometimes get something back that you don't like.)

Anyway I'm sorry if that sounded a little bit mean, but I really have high hopes for this story. If you could fix some of these errors, it'd easily be one of my favorites.

Peace~ J
ashyboy fangirl 91 chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Here r some flowers and there -concealed love&beauty in -love is -pride&pastoral -thee only do i -symbol of love& -take care of yourself for me,temperance,fragile passion,chinesse symbol of Button-single (red)-youre a flame in my (white)-youre (pink)-longing for u use some and if i find more ill tell u in a for now;)'
biggest pearlshipper there is chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Luv ur fanfic so far!i told my friends about this fanfic and some trully luv it think u make pikachu sound so addorable!when i read the part that ash got the bike i thought pikachu was gonna fry it with thunder that will be funny wont u think;)' great fanfic so far cant wait 4 more chappies!
pearlshipper4life chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
I read ur story Mama Said and i have a request on a song song is Love You Like A Love Song by Selena about ash,dawn,brock split up and 2 years later ash finally relizes he loves dawn and makes up a called Love You Like A Love Song and it explains his love for goes to her house and takes her to the park and sings it to and by the way they are both 17 years old when he sings it to her.

Oh and my friend requests a song called A Year Without Rain also by Selena runs after dawn in the rain cause she feels unwanted by running u write parts of the song into the end they kiss and go back to their u write u hadent notice me and my friend r really big selena gomez have all her care.

Amy&daisy
AshxDawnShipper chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Hehe! I see one small mistake. In Dawn's (really well written) letter, instead if putting an 'l' for lost, you put a semi colon (I always do that so no big deal) other that that good to go from what I saw! Some people like slow and steady while some like fast and action, I enjoy the slow for it is more meaningful than fast and action paced stories, which is the point of this piece! So I love it!

There is always room for improvement, maybe make the chapters feel a little less dragging on for some readers that don't like these kinds of things (which I love) so you can get the best of both worlds :) thank you for the update! Nice to see a well written store once in a while!
PrimeroseMay chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Loving this! With all my heart! So cute and and fluffyyyyy!

I like how you ended the whole chapter with a letter from Dawn! Kawaii!

I also like how you always bring an atmosphere to very part of the story! It makes it much better for an impact on the reader which a lot of people lack, and the descriptions make it feel like I am right there with Ash and I could easily imagine the flower store! :) the petter from Dawn was really well thought out and structured and wasn't too, and I like how you keep hr thinkig of them as friends allowing the relatonship to grow into it's skin without an eyes at first sight feeling! If only ash were like this in the animefreak! Wahhh! Good luck with the rest of the story!
The biggest pearlshipping fan chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
You always manage to get me smiling Destiny ! And for that I thank you!

Cute story so far 9/10! Just update a little faster and then that 10 is coming your way!
DestinyChanceFan chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
I could kill you for not updating this quicker! But I won't otherwise we would lose a great pearlshipping author! Great story as per usual. You always manage to make every chapter of this story ooze with emotions and meaning and you always seem to start and end at the most appropriate places without leavig cliff hangers. You manage to end the story in a way that satisfies the reader but also makes us beg for more! Amazing!
Mijumaruwott chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Tsk tsk tsk... Saying Fantina was a Psychic-type gym leader, for shame.

Pretty good chapter, but lack of action dragged it on and on... Especially in an action-packed series such as Pokemon!

I mean, I liked how you consistently link the motifs together, but you can do much better.

Some of the descriptors were really good, though!

And, it didn't seem short at all. It just felt like it took forever to read, and I ended up skipping ahead since it was... Well, boring xP. But, I'm still excited for the next chapter! As Jenkins would say "Come on, I'm itching for some action!"

-Formerly Kozakuro Vanilla
Dechirures chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Woah This chapter is just so amazing and cute...

Hmm I Thought There Will Be a Confession there.

I'm wrong Though... But your story is amazing.

Though I'm Hoping You Can Make Updates and not give up the story