Reviews for Pressed Love
Geny35 chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Permission to kill you? Permission denied...

Who would continue to write pure awesomeness?

Amazing chapter!

So much detail and depth in it!

Hope you update soon!
A-Gallade chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Quite amazing :) Your writing style and graphology (i think that's the right word) is absolutely captivating. It's really hard to dislike something as brilliant as this. And just like someone else said, the amount of words that you write is also great, I love to read long stories, and not only is each chapter long, but a very nice read, too.

Again, a very unique writing style. My only concern is how often you update. No doubt, with as beautifully written work as you have, you should be given all the time in the world, but it would be nicer to see you update more.

Great, descriptive, and an all-round excellent piece of writing. One of the best.
J1hbk chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
Have I ever mentioned how much these stories make me warm inside? Because they do. Very much so.
Aidan the Great chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
I appreciate all the effort you put into this. It is a well written story with a nice little plotline to boot. I can't wait for the future chapters, keep going because this is great!

Here's some things I'd like to say to you:

-The characters being OOC is actually a good thing. Blending the original elements of the characters along with some new stuff you see appropriate is what beings fanfiction to life and keeps readers like me reading.

-The length of the stories shows how much effort you put into this. Over 35,000 words...dang that takes time. I'm glad we got people who can do this for us busy people.

-Like the use of flowers in the story. Makes it seem a bit deeper...I wonder what Ash is up to

-What about an event in the storyline that causes some crisis to occur? It doesn't have to be soon, heck it could be right at the end for all I care. Something like that certainly adds suspense to the story (as long as the outcome or events are not predictable)

Keep up the good work! Pearlshipping for the win!
Dechirures chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
your story is simply amazing you re a excellent writter that all i go to say ;
Complete Hollow chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
Well, this sure is a long overdue review! Sorry! I've been so busy! Anyways, definately, you should pat yourself on the back for creating such a lovely and captivating story. Seriously, I don't usually read every single word in a chapter of a story, but with yours, I just can't help it! It's so addicting! Of course addicting in a good way! lol!

Onwards, I enjoyed the beginning of the chapter very much. Your attention to detail is excellent. That is one of my favorite aspects in your way of writing. You're so very descriptive! Anyways, I thought the scene with Team Rocket, Dawn, and Ash was brilliantly planned and very enjoyable. I thought you captured Team Rocket very well. It's very plausible to see them like that in the anime. One of my favorite part was the bickering between Ash and Dawn. Very comical to read.

Well, I have to say that you did extremely well in writing the battle even though you don't give yourself much credit. It was very thoughtful and planned out. It was very cool how you blended your story with the anime story with the whole swift attack thing. It definately gave a feeling of a deep connection between Ash and Dawn. Another thing I liked about this great chapter was giving insight on how Dawn was feeling throughout the battle. You did such a supremely awesome job that I was a little bit in awe. So, kudos to you!

Anyways, always a spectacular chapter. I'm so eager for the next chapter! I'm eager to see what Dawn is getting Ash! Hope to read another chapter very soon! Oh, and when I have enough time, I'll also read and review your other story, 'Thinking of You.'

Peace Out!
Sophie Libercci chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
WHY Ash can't be like this in the show? (cries)

OMG! cant wait to know what happens next, your story just made my day, really! Though I'm a pokeshipper (yeah, it's weird) pearlshipping is so cute!
rey29 chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
Finally team rocket debut XD

wow.

good chapter.

Looks like Ash have another hobby besides pokemon and eat.

Ash picking flower for Dawn XD
JohnP87 chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
i like how the story is going so far i havent seen any errors you are doing a good job so far keep it up it is like a good romance novel i like it keep it up
polo150 chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
AWESOME!

one of the best pearl story on !

I look forward to the next chapter, keep up the good work
xEryChan chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
heh, I know right? Battles are very tricky to write. I had that same problem on The Great Escape so I just decided to re-write the whole story over.

Awesome Chapter! It wasn't horrible, I really liked it. The battle scene was great, even if they are very hard to write. I really enjoyed that part.

I'm really enjoying this story so far. Can't wait to read more. Keep it up :)
Mijumaruwott chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Amazing, amazing job so far. You earn 4 thumbs up from me!

No room for constructive criticism. That's what I deserve for reviewing at 6:50 AM :]

Love the battle scene, and the mood. And I like how you use the viewpoints and perspective, and nice balance of detail.

:D

(Koza's Snorlax is still sleeping)
Syugecin chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
I love that. I totally did not see the battle strategies coming from what Dawn said earlier. x3.
AirRiderFTW chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
...I really enjoyed that :) And despite what u say it was a really good chapter, and it must have been difficult for you to write it since it seemed new to you! Thank you for that ) Oh and well done on ur results ) Hope you enjoyed Pearlshipping Day D
TheseWordsRMe chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
D N'aww that was cutesy ) I liked it a lot!)
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »