Reviews for Pressed Love
Geny35 chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
Awesome chapter! really!

They meet again but they have a long way to go!

2 out of 8 gyms won!

and 1 out of 4 contests won!

not very good at math.

but one thing is for sure!

Why do human's have such strange emotions?

happy late Pearlshipping day!

hope you update soon!
MissCheckMate123 chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
D D Brava sis! This was a fab chappie! I'm glad about how you used a battle scene for once, it was a change that was worth the risk. I enjoyed it! And obviously others have too! It doesn't matter about late updates as everyone has them! ) Good job!
Can'tBeAskedGaGa chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
I WANNA GUESS! Um...Um...25 pages? NO! 27 D 30? ... Yeah I'll go with 30 D And BLOODY HELL! Took me thirty minutes to read this all! Oh and thank you D I'm quite fond of the name myself ;) WOW! Over 60% in all of them? That would be a miracle for me XD DT Is the only exam I can so! Aww, I thought this was a cute chapter, plus it was new and fresh as it was 'almost' a full battle chapter, which I haven't seen you do before ) I must say how I enjoyed Dawn helping Ash through out the battle, despite her not knowing and Ash noticing and actually taking in everything she says! It shows they have a close bond, it also shows Ash really appreciates her being around and like to chat with her about her own things instead of chatting about himself all the time ) Dialogue in this story is crucial and very fun to read, some stories are more of actions but it is nice to see a difference ) Which is why I enjoy this story very much!
PrincessPearl chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
Hiyaaa! Been a while since I reviewed! OoooooooooooOoh This chapter was different and cute D Another gr8 chappieeee D
TulipDelight chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
OhOhOhOH! This chapter was NOT horrible! I really did enjoy it! ) I mean we can't always have fluff all the time but you did manage to show a lot for Pearlshippers :)
pokemonloverXD chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
Are u kidding me? This chap was not horrible at all, I think it was awesome, I enjoyed it alot and I really can't wait for more.
Beautiful Jade chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
Awww what a lovely chapter. I was sooo happy when I checked my email and saw that this story was updated. And it was not a horrible chapter at all. It was the complete opposite! And I love Thinking Of You! As you know! I saw the video the other day and I was like 'So that's where she got the idea!' I can't wait till next month!

- Beautiful Jade
Complete Hollow chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Thank goodness! I'm not late for the game! I've been so busy that I haven't been able to go to my profile and check up my favorite stories if they were updated. And look at this, I was pleasantly surprised to see this one up here. First off, holy crap! So many exams! I'd be foaming from the mouth and fainting if I had all that on my plate. Well, at least it's all over.

Anyways, back to reviewing the chapter. Once again, time and time again, you never cease to amaze me. Seriously! If you don't have a major in mind, you should definately think in pursuing a career in writing. Shoot, I think you're one the greatest writers on this site with one of the most cleanest writing style. Sure, there are some little mistakes here and there, but who's perfect, they are so small that it doesn't really matter or take the reader out of the experience. So, great job again for bringing such an amazing chapter once again.

To start off, I liked the fact that Dawn kept the flowers and preserved them in a book. It was very touching and sweet at the same time. It makes the reader's heart feel all warm and fuzzy reading such a pure, innocent way of remembering such wonderful and memorable times albeit for Dawn meeting Ash just for a short time. But who am I to say. Meeting a person a single time can be life changing.

Ah, bumping into somebody that you least expect. For a second I was worrying a bit because I thought you were going to make it very bland like some other writers do, but I was highly taken back with what you did with it. You made it into a very comedic scene that made a smile crack on my face. Instead of like having a big stare down with the two protagonists, you actually made Dawn take off for the necessity of her contest instead of just forgetting her need and talkin' up with Ash, forgetting all about her contest, but then shrugging it off, saying something along the line that there will be others. I'm going to cut this part of the review short, but I'm going to continue it later on. I have a weird way of reviewing, I go in order of what happened first in the story.

The part with Kenny, what can I say? You did such an excellent job that I was speechless. You caught the essence of Kenny perfectly. I bet it would even make the creators of Pokemon happy. To his annoying playfulness and his arrogance. You were definately spot on. Even I have to say the bugger even got me irriated to the point where I wanted to reach into the screen and give him a good thrashing.

Next on, I was ecstatic with the scene that followed. The whole Dawn, Ash, Pikachu scene was awesome! I have to say that I love how you write Pikachu. It actually plays a cool part in your story where as a lot of writers would forget about the important little yellow creature. Dare I say that Pikachu was adorably written in this chapter? Of course I would because it is!

Once again, the way you portrayed Ash in this chapter was superb. You make him sound so awesome with your own unique quality you give him. The cool thing about it is that you also keep him in character. You didn't completely changed him. I have to say that will never stop amazing me with this. I actually prefer your Ash over the Anime Ash. You actually gave him a tongue to give out quick quips.

The entire bench scene was probably my favorite part of this entire chapter. Trust me, it was hard picking out a favorite one. There were so many good parts. Heck! The entire chapter was great, but this scene was what stood out for me. Ah, it was so heartwarming. In the first part of my review, I wrote that I was going to continue it. Well, this is the part that I wanted to talk about. The dialogue between Ash and Dawn was so cute. The most important dialogue for me was when Ash came to understand her feelings about Contests. It just shows that a deep bond is budding between them and that it is becoming unbreakable. Kudos to you for that. Also, you get a plus for making Dawn think about their relationship as just friends. It seems that the eventual love is blooming. I can't wait to read more.

Anyways, again, awesome job on this chapter! I can't hold down the anticipation of the next chapter you write. Oh, lucky you for seeing Leona Lewis. I think she is amazing and not to mention hot! lol! Seriously, she is really hot. Hmm...feels weird leaving that as the last part of the review. Oh, well, hope to read more this story soon!

Peace Out!
Jay Sage chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
This is quite a story so far. The idea is fairly original, the length is very nice, and the grammar is excelent. I especially like the little bits of humor here and there. It really adds a bit of... flavor to the plot.

Anywho, looking foward to the next chapter.
Beautiful Jade chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
You do not know how much I love this story! Its sooo awesome! I can't wait till you update so I can once again marvel at how good this story is written and how wonderful author you are!
patri-300 chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
its so nice when u see(well read anyway) to people becomeing friends out of the blue haha anyways the whole flower thing is relly awsome to(you know again i feel like i say awsome to much in my revies ,lol) cant wait till next chapter!
Yewsii chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Awesome! I love bells of ireland! I'm part irish, have red, curly hair (kinda like a leprechan), and love flowers! I also love the language of the flowers and THIS STORY! Awesome so far! YAYZ!
TulipDelight chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Awesome awesome AWESOME! Cute cute KAWAII! Seriously I have nothing better to say. Tehe! 3 again another well done for you as usual! Never disappoints the reader! Ohhh I can't wait for your next update! What I like the most about your story is that the reader never knows what will happen in the next chapter! Oh also I have a question! Have u ever thought of using the flower snowdrop? It means hope and I was wondering... Yeah um... Good luck!
UraHakura-x chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
:) not reall y a pearlshipper that much but this story is incredibly sweet and very well structured! I like the style as well! You use everything you have to maket this story, not just ideas but font and style too! It is very rare to find stories like this and I am very happy that you are continuing with it! I will hopefully keep an eye out for it! Again, it is really sweet :)
HikaHaruHaru34 chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Woooop! Awesome! A perfect convo between kengo and hikari! Lol! Ash if fairly different but I can still see his true self plus as u said he IS 14 here :) hehe good luck with the stories and your exams! Sure you'll do great!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »