Reviews for Pressed Love
Complete Hollow chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Well, well, well, my hats off to you for another amazing chapter.

Where should I start? First off, I wanted to say that you have a really great way to keep the reader guessing and wanting for more. The way you write is very fluid, easy to understand and easy to read with easy transitions. Very simple and complex at the same time. I can surely say that your writing is unique to your own. It's very special and you should be proud. It's beyond me that you don't get a lot of reviews for your stories. They are absolutely stunning.

I liked how you portrayed Ash in this chapter. It was like the Ash we all know and love with a little new flavor you added to him. That was excellent on your part. The part where you wrote about Pikachu hopping onto the cart or whatever in front of Nurse Joy made me laugh. I can picture it very well. To me, it looked like a heartwarming moment when you included the three of them laughing.

It was particulary funny when Ash scared Dawn. lol! The reaction of Dawn was surprising, but highly enjoyable. Thank you for that moment. That 'friendly outing' word. Kudos to you for making Ash seem like a little lad. I thought it was a perfect cover to hide the date thing.

Finally, the so called friendly outing was probably my most favorite part of the chapter. It was really cute, dare I say adorable. Oh, man! I'm losing my masculinity. *gruff voice* Yeah, it was awesome. lol! Anyways, very sweet on Ash's part for gathering a bouquet for Dawn.

Other than that, I think you've outdone yourself with this chapter even though you don't think so. You definately surpassed my expectations. Good job! Oh and...

!Arigatou gozaimasu! for going to use my idea. I can't wait to read it. I'll be waiting until you use it. BTW good luck on your test. I hope you do well.

Anyways, looking forward to the next to chapters in August. It'll definately be something to look out for.

Peace Out!
EarthBolt-Infinite chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
My God, I have never seen inner emotions and conflicts described so well. It was funny at times, but very realistic and cute too. Thsese are literally the images that come to mind when you experience a certain emotion. Astounding work.

This chapter actually got my heart racing, it affected me so deeply. I can't wait for an update!

Daijobu!
patri-300 chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
This chapter was worth the wait, i loved the way you discribed Dawns eyes through , cant wait till next chapter. this chapter was long but i love them that way you are awsome for that thankx -
ShinigamiChop55 chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
that's the Ash we all know denseness to a T

give the kid a pokeball he's pretty much unstoppable

but put him on a date with a pretty girl and he dosen't know

his left from his right hahaha and i can under stand where

you came from with the twisting of his personality i suppose thats me the pot calling the kettle black because i did the same thing in my own story so sorry about that last review

as for this one if you cant tell im saying it's awesome
Geny35 chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
That was a nice Story!

ha, Ash got a huge beating by Dawn with a Pillow! I never knew that Pillows can hurt!

That was Romantic about Ash and Dawn 'hanging out', I thought it was a date because they look so cute together!

anyways, that was a great chapter!
UnknownMember chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
I enjoy this story! It unique
AshXDawn4Ever chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Hehe cute chapter :D

Ash left Pikachu! D LOL

Keep up the great work. I can't wait till you update again :)

-AshXDawn4Ever-
AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Nice touch on the ending. Ash leaves again man he cant stay in one place.
FlowerLover chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Love love love the idea! Language of flowers! Never would had thought of that. Can't wait until u update! I'll me looking out for u!

Peace! :)
patri-300 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
nice story!cant wait for chapter 2!
Beautiful Jade chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I loved it! I can't wait till you update this month. I'll be sure to review!
ShinigamiChop55 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
it' was'nt bad but you made ash way to much of a casanova

his denseness it apart of him you really can't take away without proper setting
Gerbilftw chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
That wasn't crap... It was really good!

Hmm, you got a rose from a boy that isn't your boyfriend... yet! (sorry, I couldn't resist )

You shouldn't had let Ash tell her what the flower meant, I think that it would've been more 'dramatic' if she learned what it meant after they had separated paths.

Are you going to continue this story?
Complete Hollow chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Ah, such a magnificent story.

What can I say about this story. It is absolutely great. I like that you're kind of doing a whole restart of the entire anime. That's pretty unique. I thought that you followed the original storyline terrifically, and then adding your personal flavor. That was genius in my opinion.

Another thing that I like about this story is because it's soft. When I mean soft, I mean that it's a story that progresses due to character speaking. You wouldn't believe how many story I have read that include so much violence leading to the final antagonist in an epic battle between good and evil. Not to say that I don't like those kind of story because I write those kind, but it's pretty uplifting reading a story like this. It's pretty rare for me to find a story that I like because of the conversations and not the battles.

And what's this? Saying this chapter can be better! Holy crap! If this isn't your best, then I'm wondering what is like when you are in tip top shape. I thought his chapter was beautifully written.

Oh, about the flower request thing. I quite fond of the edelweiss flower. I'm pretty sure that it means, daring, noble or courage. I mean, Ash, I can't think of anybody more courageous or noble. It would be an interesting twist seeing Dawn giving Ash this flower when they meet again. It would be pretty sweet since Ash gave Dawn a flower already. Mind as well return the favor. Anyways, that was my two cents. Don't need to use it if you don't want to. I'll still continue to read this fantastic story.

Oh, by the way, the updating of this story every month is a pretty cool idea. Just means that us readers will have something to look forward each month. It's kind of like waiting for a monthly update of your favorite manga. It gets better each time you read it. So, I'm sure this story will continually be great.

Anyways, awesome story and can't wait for the next update.

Peace Out!
AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
nice story adding this favs
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »