Reviews for If You Need Me
Kellhound chapter 35 . 5/5
This story was a good read!
Aurlie Snr chapter 35 . 2/6
It was a damn good trip. I like your writings. I hope one day I can read one of your story again, a new one, a good one !
Thanks for sharing it.
safranbrod chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
I always bring Garrus for Horizon so he can snark at Kaidan, AND MORDIN BECAUSE HE WANTS TO CHECK THE COLLECTORS OUT HIMSELF. XD I don't really think much of their specializations since I always shoot before they do. Damn, I wanna play mass effect now... Fuuuuck.
Syrasha chapter 35 . 5/10/2015
Thank you so much for this story.

Every now and then I forget what fanfiction means to me, and then pieces like these come along and remind me just what an art form it can be. Also, Garrus and Shepard are very important to me so I was predisposed to enjoy this before it even began. I saw that you've moved into the Dragon Age fandom in the time since this fanfic, so I just wanted to express my thanks for letting me experience this.

Thank you, and keep writing. This was an absolute marvel.

Syrasha
Matsuo Nozomi chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Poor Garrus :(
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 35 . 4/6/2015
This amazing! I love your story!

And Mordin x Samara! OMG! It is just perferct! 3
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 10 . 2/13/2015
"Female cow excretions" is kinda the worst way to describe milk. Excretions usually refers to bodily waste. Unless Shepard is intentionally trying to be that disgusting. "Bovine lactose" might be a better description.
demon1993devART chapter 35 . 1/18/2015
I came across this from a mass effect comic which the author linked this as a reference. It has been a pleasure reading the whole fan fic. I love the way how you have described the *cough* fluff. I've read many fan fics on deviantart and this story is in the top :)
Balanu chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I remember reading this story a few years ago, and it remains to this day one of my favorite Garrus/Shepard stories on this site. Great development and full of touching yet also funny moments!
Nichalia chapter 35 . 9/6/2014
I loved it!
AIK2 chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
Hmm, tongues. Doesn't that means that there might be ingesting and the pesky allergy between the two species? Or maybe not.
AIK2 chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
Hehehe, I always thought that the ship's pilot has the best job because he gets to WATCH the drama and listen to the drama between everyone all day long. And occasionally, he gets to interrupt kissing moments, and feel smug about it, hehehe.
Kettie chapter 35 . 3/4/2014
That was such an amazing story to read and I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it! I hope you're planning on continuing this into the ME3verse? Or even some more deleted scenes would make me happy! You write Shepard and Garrus so cute and in character together! I especially would like to see more interactions between Shepard and Garrus' family. Pretty please?
Mavya Nissi chapter 35 . 8/30/2013
NOOOOO! I cant believe this thing it's allready over! It took me only two days in devour it like a candy. I loved it. Loved how you represented de characters, their personalities, how the romance started and continued. You are great Im cheking if you have something more for me to read. See ya!
Undead.One chapter 35 . 8/9/2013
You probably already know how AWESOME you are. Being told one more time wouldn't hurt, right? Loved your story!