Reviews for The Perfect Life
neweldi chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
Thanks for writing this story, I enjoy it.
ant45j chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
This one was grammatically decent and readable. Not too much exposition or dialogue, To London with Love was decidedly none of these things.
LadyBigoud chapter 15 . 2/9/2012
Thank you for that fabulous story!

and thanks for the author note about child abuse hotline
BuzzCat chapter 15 . 3/9/2011
Loved this story! A sad topic, but wonderfully written, with just the right amount of yellow-sprinkle happiness thrown in. Simply wonderful!
Forensic Girl554 chapter 15 . 3/13/2010
This story was absolutely amazing! I loved it :D

Thanx so much for writing this, it was an honour to read,

Amy
binhereb4 chapter 15 . 3/9/2010
I have totally loved this story from start to finish.

The ending was as good as the start and just perfect.

I look forward to you new story

Thanx for writing and for the constant advise you have posted regarding the dfficult subject matter that the story pertains to.
Rugbygirrl chapter 15 . 3/8/2010
Great job! You took a very difficult subject and handled it very well. You should be very proud of this story!
Rugbygirrl chapter 14 . 3/6/2010
Very sweet! SO Cal's birthday... ;)
SassyCop chapter 14 . 3/6/2010
I really like the relationship you have here between Gillian and her brother. It was so sweet when he told Cal to call him if Gillian needed him because sometimes she wouldn't.

Can't wait to see what happens between her and Cal in the next chapter!

Great Story!
Fearsome Foursome chapter 14 . 3/5/2010
Garry is an awesome big brother! He was delightful, and I love his relationship with Gillian. I'm so sad the next chapter is probably the last, but I can't wait to read it either. It's been a wonderful story!
binhereb4 chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
Amazing chapter...amazing story...amazing writer

Please please keepup the great work
binhereb4 chapter 14 . 3/5/2010
so...wot is she going to give to Calfor his birthday since they ate the cake...

Great chapter looking forward...
Rugbygirrl chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
Wow poor Gill!

Great writing. I can't imagine how difficult that must have been to write! Good job:)
SassyCop chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
So, was Gillian sexually abused and her brother just used polite language? or did he only know about the physical abuse? How did she know to look under Callie's mattress? from experience? I mean she found the door in the closet from experience...

I was glad to see Zoe come down a notch. She can't be a complete bitch-right? I'm anxious to see the conversation between Gillian and her brother. Also looking forward to Cal's reaction and how he acts with Gillian.

I like how you are handling this. Great job!
troodsterb chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
very sensativly written. this is a great story (and i'm glad Gillian's story wasnt what we were all fearing)