Reviews for A Saint Valentines Day Surprise
Dracaina chapter 4 . 1/19
that was extremly amazziiing! please do continue. PLLLZZZZZ?!
sarahsezlove chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Oh, my! That was so beautifully done.
Such a shame this was never finished.
turtledonkey27 chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
oh man, you're going to leave it there after a kiss like that? i'm so sad now. i'm following it but looking at your story listing and update dates, i'm guessing you won't be coming back to this one. well, if you do, i'll be here, and if not, then i still got to read one fantastic kiss. thanks!
Mawwe chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
hello love the story and would love to read to the end.. are you going to finish it?
Zaria chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
OMG! can you please write more that was amazing
completelyensnarryed chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
I read this as a completed story. Until I got to the end and read the A/N. Not sure you want to know this, but this story reads complete as it is. I mean, there is the anonymous love letter, the revelation, the confrontation, and the obligatory slash scene... What else does one need? ) This story has almost redeemed my opinion of you in my eyes... though I still can't believe you can read drarry after something like this - HP/SS. These two... don't they just scream, HAPPY END, together? (in tandem, too, how rare is THAT for a Gryffindor and a Slytherin)

Thank you for being a snarry fan. I mean, really, what else is there? Dreary? It sorta speaks for itself, don't it? :P
carbonitedoubleohneg chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
I'd really love to see the next chapter :3 you write them so well: snape and harry :3
Homo Explosion chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
I can't wait till the next update!
Chllama chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
I quite like this story for one reason, Snape is much more in character then most stories that have Harry/Snape getting together. Thankyou ]
MillieIsabella chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
That was hot! Great story, hope you keep up the good work :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
this story is getting good. update soon please
RebeccaSeverusSnape chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
I loved it! I can't wait for your next update :)
LadyAthelia chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Loved Ch. 4 - It was HOT! Can't wait to see how things will work out, you are a wonderful writer.
Caeli chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
A very good chapter, thank you very much!

Please update soon! o
Laurenke1 chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
I don't even know if I read this or not.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »