Reviews for Man Overboard
MaverickPaxAPunch chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I don't think this was cliche at all... Nice job :) I always loved the fairies, and I particularly enjoyed the "Peaseblossom covers her ears" parts... :)
XxFallenRisingStarxX chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh my gosh, this was amazing! Well any fic from Eyes Like Stars is usually really good, but this one happened to top many of them. You wrote just like the author (excuse my forgetfulness of her name) with enough detail and spark. Too bad it's just a one shot, but great job anyway!
colorblinded chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
It's good! I like the whole concept, etc.
cryptically chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Nice work!

Your writing is very fluid and many of the characters you get really right. My nitpick is that Ariel seems way too nice to Bertie at the start-explaining his actions to someone sympathetically? I don't know about that- whereas I think he'd probably be, while not as antagonistic as he was at the start of ELS, friendly but still very private. To me, it's his release from the Theatre that makes him open up to Bertie, indicating that he would be a very self-reliant, I-don't-talk-about-myself-at-all-but-look-I-am-an-amazing-wind-spirit kind of guy.

Also- how is Peaseblossom a large enough fairy to be able to cover both of Bertie's ears? I think the fairies are only finger-sized at best- she probably would have needed to coerce one of the boys into it, but nice idea all the same. xD

That stuff being said, I really liked both your references to other events in the books (Pandemonium Yellow? Yes!) and the way you wrote Nate. :D The world needs more ELS/TI fanfic and this is definitely a gem. Seriously, there were some parts in here where I was laughing like crazy.

Write more!

. .
stigmafan123 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
love it! you nailed all the characters!
starcandii chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This story was really good to me, you really nailed the characters down and I could imagine the scene in my head. I liked how you included details and the plot was interesting. Too bad that their first meeting was so short though.. I love it if you kept on writing for ELS (:
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Great job with keeping everyone realistic. The fairies were very well characterized. Some of my favorite details were Peasblossom covering Berties ears and Nate's pirate speak. I'm more of an Ariel fan myself, so I was glad he was in it.
tashalynn93 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I loved it! How you captured the essence of Ariel was amazing.
Dissonantia chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
awww! i think someone needs to work on a romance story between Nate and Bertie someday! :D I LOOOOOVE Nate! He TOTALLY deserves Bertie!
RainbowKitteh13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Awww this is soooo cute! Update soon plz!
Invierna chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Loved it! Don't change a thing!
lol chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
keep going
RacRules chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Hey Sher-Sher! I finally read ELS, so I can now read our fanfic!

Good job! Though I think Peaseblossom was a little too mom-ish, you did a great job of keeping them in character. I don't like Ariel, so you couldn't make me like him anyway.
Ranger's Only Girl chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I'm very impressed, this is one of the best written fanfics I've ever come across! Keep up the good work, I'd love to read more from you! D
PyrusAngel chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Aww I loved it and I have to say you did an amazing job with the fairies! Musterdseed has to be my favorite! And Cobweb always has to join in too only making it better. Nate wins in my book! Pirates have always been cool in my book!