Reviews for Because Dude, he's my Best Friend
NickelParkLavigne chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
So sad but sweet, really good for your first one.
kerokacola chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Stan is my favorite character, It was a very well put together story and i like the fact you wrote about Stan's asthma. Great story.
Anarchy Duck chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
(taking a short break form Japanese homework)

You know, until I read this, I didn't know Stan had asthma. Honest. Seeing he had asthma in your fic made me look it up and then I mentioned it in mine. Haha, but I didn't steal your title! XD

I think you portrayed Cartman VERY well. He's such an ass in the show and you really bring that out in this. I would have killed him in order to get that cell phone.
ChocolateLover chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was good! I mean, it was really good! And even semi-decent South Park fanfics are pretty hard to come by. They aren't all bad, of course, but one gets tired of a constant stream of slash, OC, and high school stories.

Write more nonslash, non-OC, and boys-are-nine South Park in the future, and I will love you forever. Assuming they have the same quality as this fic, but I'm sure you'll do fine with that.

And yes, friendship without implying slash is my favorite.
Michelle Knight 1188 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Good job with this one, you had the boys personalities down perfectly. It's refreshing to read a well written friendship fic about Stan and Kyle, especially the rare kind in which Stan is in trouble.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
wow very nice, you had the boys perfect, will to cuss up a storm but not talk about "feelings."
Teddylonglong chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
That was shockingly realistic! I don't know South Park, but this was really well written like all your HP work. Thanks.
The Night Kitty chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Loved it! It was so in character.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Aww, that was adorable! I like Kyle/Stan friendship more than the pairing, and this was perfect. Great job, you made my day! :)
24 | « Prev Page 1 2