Reviews for Bound By Sin
Disappearing Rose chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
"Dean managed to plant his food between the door and the frame. I can SO imagine Dean putting a sanwich between the door and the frame.
Disappearing Rose chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
LOVE the last sentence!
You rock, girl;-)
whatnosheep chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
Great story! Love the interaction between the boys even when separated! The preacher was a scary bad guy! Really well written! :D
Sammysmissingshoe chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
i wish this was an episode!
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Your depiction of the boys is wonderful, clear and very much on target with cannon. :) I also love the feel of this case and it smacks of a true legend. I also like how you've taken time to give a clear description and feel of the setting, how quiet and serene it seems to be until the monster comes out for a snack. And isn't it ususally how it works? Nice build-up, too. :)
JaniceC678 chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
What a great story! Poor Sammy! (Gotta love some good Sammy torture, though.) You really made his pain come through in your words. And the fact that Dean could actually FEEL what Sam was going through was excellent. LOVE stuff like that. And Dean was just awesome...that final scene - wow! He really was willing to totally risk his own life to save Sam...and that's what makes these guys SO awesome!
brynerose chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
OMG, you had me hanging on to the very end! Not to mention I kept flashing back to 'Saving Private Ryan,' where one of the soldiers dies by slow stabbing into the heart (yikes, poor Sammy!). I'm not usually this ridiculous after a story, but the adrenaline has to go somewhere. Thanks for sharing!

AlElizabeth chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
I enjoyed this story. It was nice to read a case fic set in one of the previous seasons- recently I have been reading a lot of stories based around what happens after the Season 6 finale. This was very well written- I liked how descriptive it was without being dry or boring! You did a very good, thorough job as far as I can tell. Kudos.
NetElf chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
Very good story! The plot is exciting and brilliantly told, it feels belivable and very well researched. Good job :)
Love-in-the-Stars chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
Beautiful story. Absolutely lovely and just made of win. A truely amazing piece of work.

Loves 3
iver chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
a great story with a cool ending )
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Wow, taht's a creepy start. I feel like in the begining of an episode here. Great work!
Janie7819 chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
I enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it!
Ciya chapter 9 . 2/14/2010
Cool story. Great angst and I liked how the boys figured out how to destroy the Reverend even though they were separated by the spirit world.