Reviews for Americans in Paris
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I was expecting Chloe but I love Mallory. I see she inherited none of her parents subtlety (the little they posess) and I think she's brilliant.
Ophelia chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Cute little story! Loved it though it moved a little too fast, but that's just my wish for more of your writing I guess.
L chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Loved it! You have to give us more than that. Please!
annamason23 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I love your story, along with the other ones also. please update again soon! I just love it!
alygator86 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
absolutely adorable!
greysanatomyintern chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
loved this, so saw that comming, i hope you continue with this :)
Angelamermaid chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
The story that explains the third child is still a work in progress. That's all I'm saying. :-)
mckiddbabe chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Angela, a Christmas treat on Valentine's Day! I really enjoyed it. Love the names you picked for the Hunt girls. And yes, of course, Shepherd boy has black wavy hair! Well-crafted short story. Thoroughly enjoyable.
milee chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Yay! Thank you for updating with a new Cristina/Owen family story. These are addictive. Love the twist of Rob and Mallory falling in love and actually getting engaged. Surprised by Cristina's reaction. I didn't know if she would want her daughter getting married so young but it sounds like Mallory as the baby girl was treated a little differently and she has been secretly in love with Rob for so long. So sweet! Did Owen and Cristina have a son later? Just because you teased that there were still 3 single children left so I guess it could be another Shepherd son instead. Needless to say, I HOPE you will continue these please. I would love to find out what happens to Chloe, Johanna and the other child. The glimpses of Cristina/Owen along with Mer/Der as married couples in their later years would be so much fun. Look forward to MORE of your stories!
Kirea-K chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Ow, that was sweet. Love both parents reactions. :-)