Reviews for Signs
Isafish chapter 1 . 10/26
i feel bad for Naruto/Shirushi. I feel like Minato kind of forced his way into Naruto's life, but I know that if that happened to my kid, I'd be doing the same. You've done a great job with this fic, and don't ever feel pressured to update!
kellyshl chapter 22 . 9/12
Ohhhh... he going to seal all tailed Beast into him? Hmmm...
BlackRose9813 chapter 1 . 3/25
I couldn't help but google the name.. There it says it's a baby girl name and means evidence xD
Ghost786 chapter 22 . 3/17
Upate pls
Ghost786 chapter 7 . 3/14
Pls continue! Great story!
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 22 . 3/2
Haha Shirushi! You have the worst luck or is the best? Congratulations on becoming the new Juubi! Or still becoming the Juubi! I hope you update soon!
ddentler21 chapter 21 . 2/28
Great chapter, your fight scenes are really engaging.
ddentler21 chapter 9 . 2/27
This story is amazing
Oblivion196 chapter 22 . 1/17
Plz continue this great story!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/15/2016
I'm not sure that I agree with you about Orochimaru looking younger than Jiraya. I mean, Jiraya always had white hair, so that's not a sign of age, and they both seem to have similarly lined faces. Of course, we can only speculate on how Tsunade really looks.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
This story is good but I wish it would focus more on Naruto. All the different perspectives are a little boring (for me personally, I'm sure that's not the case for other readers) and I do like that you are building up events but it's too slow paced for me. Excellent writing and plot ideas but just not my kind of story.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/3/2016
This is so good update more please!
Eliqa chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Great story. The only thing I take offence with is that once I find a good story it ends up in hiatus.
At least Guts got off the boat...
Guest chapter 11 . 9/18/2016
You should make one of Shirushi's requests from the Shinigami the ability to turn his dojutsu off so he can use genjutsus.
TalkingElephant chapter 22 . 9/9/2016
Please update author-san.. It's a really great story, and I really love this story, it will be a shame if you don't continue it.