Reviews for Signs
C
TheBeautyInTheDarkness chapter 22 . 5/8
I really want another chapter this is amazing!
Reader chapter 1 . 2/13
This looks promising! I'm excited to read the other chapters, but I gotta leave a review first, y'know.

Just to show appreciation~!

..It seems like your Universe doesn't have a Tobi, though. That makes me kinda sad. Obitobitobi is cute- and he's one of my most favorite Naruto characters! (Second only to my God, Kakashi-sama.)
crownclown123 chapter 22 . 2/12
Wow it's an awesome work ! Your base idea and the whole story you give to the Uzumaki clan and the shinigami is really well developped I think, and your Madara is awesome (I like the reason you give for the powers given by the Mangekyo)
I love how Shirushi is still the nugget of sunshine that somehow found a way into the heart(s) of the Akatsuki members, and made them more of a family than in canon. And how Madara grew so fond of him.
It's also really interesting how Minato refuse to see that his image of Naruto is not Shirushi and that, in some way, he truly lost his son that day (and considering it was due to the shinigami, it's really not surprising), and that fact is well conveyed in the way Minato keep calling him his son/Naruto.
I didnt see the bout with Iruka coming, that was some big surprise.
I love the duo Anko/Tenzo, they were hilarious, sad we don't see more of them in the later chapter (tho the few bits with Karin/Haku tended to be hilarious as well)
So now Madara refuse to lose his son, and thus choose to add instead of take away, I like stories where Naruto end up jinchuuriki of all nines bijuu and I wonder what you'll do with it (and how the cristal will change Nagato and thus what will end up of the shinobi world, especially considering Minato will do everything to get Naruto back, and Itachi is just trying to save the world 'can you all stop being selfish now thanks bye')
Btw I loved the part where Shirushi scream at his seal for being on the ceiling of his mind, it was hilarious.
I hope you'll go back to this work one day and update, but overall it's your work and decision and thus, you are free to take your time or even not come back (this sound really badly phrased, I'm sorry, I would love to see an update but it's still your work so you are free to do whatever you want with it is more like what I mean)
Thanks for sharing !
Isafish chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
i feel bad for Naruto/Shirushi. I feel like Minato kind of forced his way into Naruto's life, but I know that if that happened to my kid, I'd be doing the same. You've done a great job with this fic, and don't ever feel pressured to update!
kellyshl chapter 22 . 9/12/2017
Ohhhh... he going to seal all tailed Beast into him? Hmmm...
BlackRose9813 chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
I couldn't help but google the name.. There it says it's a baby girl name and means evidence xD
WriteGameSaitama chapter 22 . 3/17/2017
Upate pls
WriteGameSaitama chapter 7 . 3/14/2017
Pls continue! Great story!
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 22 . 3/2/2017
Haha Shirushi! You have the worst luck or is the best? Congratulations on becoming the new Juubi! Or still becoming the Juubi! I hope you update soon!
ddentler21 chapter 21 . 2/28/2017
Great chapter, your fight scenes are really engaging.
ddentler21 chapter 9 . 2/27/2017
This story is amazing
Oblivion196 chapter 22 . 1/17/2017
Plz continue this great story!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/15/2016
I'm not sure that I agree with you about Orochimaru looking younger than Jiraya. I mean, Jiraya always had white hair, so that's not a sign of age, and they both seem to have similarly lined faces. Of course, we can only speculate on how Tsunade really looks.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
This story is good but I wish it would focus more on Naruto. All the different perspectives are a little boring (for me personally, I'm sure that's not the case for other readers) and I do like that you are building up events but it's too slow paced for me. Excellent writing and plot ideas but just not my kind of story.