Reviews for Valentine Evenings
starsong chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
wow, intense
I am left with an urge to hit Jareth.
Gone 2 months...hmm...maybe I should LOOK for her?
I do have this handy crystals for scrying and all...
gr...Baka Goblin King
Hey look see future stuff, either give Jareth a poke in the backside or organize yourself.
Poor Sarah...stupid Queen Slut...who is so not sublte...Jareth get a clue!
It'sOnlyForever chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
I know you can do better than this!
Cybernetic Mango chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
I gots mah permit. D
MyraValhallah chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
short and kind of intense.
Come on Sarah; you can do it! Wish yourself away!
kingdomprincess chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
I think this story is really great. As a possible solution to your semi-writers block you could have jareth's three friends go behind his and Cliodna's back or better yet have Sarah's guard feel sorry for her immenant death and remove her to a safer location. You could then of course add another character who has been watching Sarah without Jareth's or Cliodna's knowledge love triangles make for interesting plot twists... but I am sure you have though of all of these. Just to encourage you - you are a spectacular writer and I can't wait to read more of the story. I just hope this one gets a more satisfying ending. Keep up the great work!
pinkflora chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
I hate it when I hit "enter" too soon. As far as writer's block goes, one possibility that I see is Hoggle, Ludo, and Didymus noticing that Sarah is missing in the real world and reporting that information to Jareth. Just a thought.
pinkf chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
Good luck with exams. I can not wait 'til mine are done.
CeliaEquus chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
Oh, please, please, PLEASE let it all turn out right in the end! *Filling with inconsolable worry*
(Update soon?)
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
Yay! An update! Always a pleasure no matter how short. The problem with not following the classic story line is that no matter what Jareth has to save Sarah and they fall in love and all that hapily ever after stuff. The only thing that could deviate is some one else releases Sarah, but then there will be big time angst between Jareth and Sarah for Jareth not having even tried to find her yet. Sarah can't save herself, she can barely breath let alone move. Unless she can pull the "You have no power over me" thing. At least that hasn't been done all that often. Poor Jareth is always forced to save her, when Sarah deserves to try and save herself for once. Let her prove her worth and not be such a "mary-sue"
ostrobogulous chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
i got totally sucked in by this story, and i just wanted to say it's been exceeding my expectations from the start.

you're a great writer, so just follow your creative muse if you don't know where the story is going ... and i hope you figure it out, cause i'm impatient for the next chapter! ;)
notwritten chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
Cool and interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
CeliaEquus chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
Gah! Update soon, please!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
Trouble, trouble, trouble with a capital T! This is getting good!

Keep up the good work!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
Hmm, Cliodna's trouble. Even a blind person could sense that. Still, it should be interesting to see what the seeds of doubt she planted in Sarah's mind will do.

Keep up the good work!
Kaflurble chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
CONTINUE! I cant stand it. This is awesome.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »