Reviews for Valentine Evenings
It'sOnlyForever chapter 7 . 4/15/2010

-growls- GET RID OF YOUR WRITERS BLOCK *NOW*

YOU NEED TO UPDATE!
spihh110 chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
Cliodna you b*tch! :O I like this chapter, despite your writer's block! :D But I hope you get well soon, lol. x)

And YAY for Samhain Rites possibilities to have a sequel! xD
Cybernetic Mango chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
No! Not the Samhain!

Unless Sarah gets her heart back.

xD
TarjaRocksMyWinterStorm chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
Oh,Jareth's gonna be SO mad! can't wait to see what happens XD
Celecia Leigh chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
Don't worry. I think we don't ever get bored of stories like this. At least I don't. :)
MyraValhallah chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
Wow. I can't wait for more.
notwritten chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
I like it. Keep smiling. :-)
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
Even with the chapter being predictable and the writters block, it was still briliant! Keep up the good work, and keep those chapters coming!
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
I knew Jareth should have sent her packing when he figured out she'd drugged his guards. She must have something on him to be able to hang out so long.

Is there someone you can talk with about the story? Maybe talking it out with a friend will help you past the block.
Ayjah chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
o that woman... makes you want to SMACK her.. Cliodna that is... Karen is just pushy
OneDarkandStormyNight chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
No, Sarah! Don't believe that [censored]! *giggles* Just kidding. *wink*

I liked this chapter very much, and I am greatly hoping that Queen is lying! *glares*

Thank you for posting!

~Rin~
tichtich2 chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
O. ... Queen Cliodna is a right bitch ... mind my language ... talk about jealous much ! god i hope something really bad happenes to her ... like sarah totaly beating her to pulp ... dout it but i sure as hell would love that i think it would make me smile for hours on end !

sarah better not beileve her .. altho it is bound t happen :( *sigh* well thanks for another great chapter and i hope u update soon ill be ready to read it

thanks again

your faithfull reviewer

Tich-Tich2
ChilaliSnowbird chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
I have a hammer and I smash things well. Lemme at your writer's block.
MyraValhallah chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
Sarah NO! Ignore the seeds of doubt!

That Cliodna cow should keep her sparkly nose out of Jareth's business.

Can't wait to see what you've got for us next time.
TarjaRocksMyWinterStorm chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
yeah,i definately think sarah is right about that fae woman...
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »