Reviews for If the Man Fits
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
...hell that was beautiful.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Holy...
VendettaWho chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Oh dear, I'm about to fly to yaoi heaven. I don't know what else to say besides you being fantastic, which I have said for like the fourth time in a row. I'll be back to review more of your stories, so you'll probably be seeing my name a lot xD ta-ta for now! :)
MaddeThee chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Wow, just wow. This story was AMAZING. Seriously, have you written a book yet? Because you have more than enough talent to. Your stories are all top quality. In this story, character development was smooth (and some encounters were awkward, which is normal), your writing style was concise, and it was humorous. Congratulations on writing another fantastic story. One thing I do have to point out though... when someone is possesive over a noun, it looks like this: name's noun. You often had Roxas owning things as: Roxas' ribs. I can see how that would be confusing (because the last letter of his name is an 's'), but it's actually: Roxas's ribs. Just a small error. But again, wonderful story. You have made your way to the title of favorite fanfiction writer of all time :)
The Orgasmic Uke chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Oh freaking hell that was just too damn cute. I was smiling my butt off the entire time and now my cheeks hurt from smiling and i AM STILL SMILING. Ehem. Well, that was wimply wonderful. I don't even know how to begin. It was so heart warming and sweet and so freaking funny! The banter between the two was just perfect. I loved it so very much.
The Orgasmic Uke chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I just have to say. I FREAKING LOVE TEASE AXEL. HOLY CRAP.
enterwithalohamora chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Im in love.
enterwithalohamora chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This line:
[Then, when the attention finally returned to the game, Roxas went suddenly still to hear Axel's voice murmuring low, right in his ear.

"You drive me crazy, you know…"]

Holy shit, sent a shiver down my spine. so simple. Yet. . *shivers*
Ftkatyowser chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
If I had money I would commission you to write a story on what happened to that desk. D
ScreamForSOH chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Love this fic. I can't believe I hadn't read it before... Need to go through your ff listing and see what else I've missed I think. Very cute and amusing story line.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I needed some happy after Enslaved and this fic, Home, and Saturday Night Lights hit the spot. They're my favorite even though I've read them a million times. Flirting is fun and romances where nobodies forced is what makes things interesting I think.
I just needed that in my system, but noticed that I hadn't reviewed them. So I'm reviewing now - thank you for these awesome feelgood stories to conteract the harsh ones! They get me through and I cant stop smiling! LOL
3waypetal chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
This was the cutest thing I have ever read. It was beautifully written and so very, very well-done. Great job on such a wonderful story, it truly was fantastic and utterly heart-warming. Loved it!
larxellover812 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Diabetes-inducingly adorable. There's just no other way to put it. I love how Axel's character is portrayed in this one; it's very different from your other stories, I think. It almost makes me want more, but the story how it is is lovely and you shouldn't change it, so. Very, very nicely done. c:
pinksnowboots chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Aiyah! This is so perfect! I love when stories mix passion and sexual tension with humor and friendship, and I love the realistic pace of the relationship-it was a nicechange from all the fast PWP oneshots where everything happens in a night or a day. Love it!
nightfayte chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
This is a really really good story! Thanks for the awesome read!(人)