Reviews for Tension Tighter Than A Loaded Gun
pokemonsonicgirl123 chapter 1 . 4/17
This is actually a very great fan, even though I've never watched an episode of South Park, nor have I ever shipped Creek before.

And to those people have been posting reviews as of recently (in the June-April 2016 period), you guys need to calm the fuck down. I understand that you didn't like the rape bits in this story, but then again, what fan fiction or published work DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING LIKE THIS? It's not like it's never been touched on before, so it shouldn't fucking surprise you all. I also understand you all are a little queasy and uncomfortable and sensitive about rape, but look at the warning. LOOK AT THE FUCKING WARNING! It even says that there is going to be rape! I don't know if you guys slipped through it , or else saw but just didn't care and decide to go shitting on it, but whose goddamn fault is it that you read it?! I think you all know the answer inside you. How do you guys feel about yourselves now?

Like I said, I fully understand that you're uncomfortable and sensitive to the subject of rape, but if you are, you probably shouldn't have read this. Saying that you're going to report this just because you didn't like it makes you look like a fucking moron, and I highly doubt that the people who run this site would care because, hey, free speech and freedom of expression for all. And if she wants to make a story where there is rape involved, then let her. The least you could do is get the hell over your damn selves.

And on a lighter note, it's rated M. So of course there's gonna be rape. And also on another note: if you don't like how your favorite characters are portrayed (in fact, I think they're portrayed quite well, if I should say so myself) in this fanfic, then just leave. It's called alternative character interpretation. That's the purpose of fan fiction. And I'm pretty sure you guys have done it too, so it shouldn't surprise nor enrage you.

To the author who wrote this, I'm very sorry that you had to see those, including this (if you ever do pay attention to your reviews anymore), but those nasty people need to be set straight. Your story is wonderful and I read it to the very end (although I couldn't say that I read the whole thing in one sitting XD). If there is ever a sequel to this, please reply to this review, if you can! I would love to see what happens one year later in this story!
this is a terrible piece of trash what kind of sick fuck would write this shit I'm gonna report this and you better get rid of this story.
SSA Ariadne Felicity Grey chapter 23 . 12/5/2016
So, after the weary, ardurous, tragic, haunting journey that you have blessed this young shipper with...

I must salute you.

This was horrible and beautiful, terrifying and breathtaking in the best ways you can kill yourself slowly and softly.

I loved this. Truly.

Tweek's slow descent into madness, Craig's desperation for just a taste of what he believed he would never have, the passion, the horror, the pain.

It was all enthralling.

It was the story of two awfully broken people forced by circumstances to do atrocious things in their effort to keep the only thing that was right and hope-giving, life-essential in their saddening existences.

Each other.

Thank you for this dark beauty, this stark tragedy.

Lovely.

(Though I'm still of the opinion that if they just said it all out, they would have been saved a TON of grief.

#CommunicationProblems

XDDD)

But so beautiful and so worth it.

*applauds*
trunks111 chapter 21 . 11/23/2016
this was an amazing story. I like the way you portrayed tweek. and it really shows that communication is necessary.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
I suggest you delete this story or you'll be in BIG TROUBLE!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
I'm reporting this story!
20SilverBells chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Okay I'm going to say this, I FUCKING hate this story, I stopped reading it somewhere in chapter 9 when Craig made Tweek bleed from having rough sex with him in the bathroom I had a boiling anger!

WHY THE FLYING FUCK would Craig blackmail Tweek for STUPID SEX, Tweek is a sensitive being, and is NOT A FUCKING SEX TOY! I FUCKING HATE THAT CRAIG USES TWEEK FOR HIS OWN STUPID FUCKING LUST I WANTED TO CRY BECAUSE OF THIS! POOR TWEEK! And Tweeks inner demon thing is so unnecessary! okay I get it's YOUR fanfiction and YOUR type of fanart here but SWEET GOD I HATE THIS SO BAD!

Good Day Sir/Mama'!
Krys723 chapter 21 . 11/22/2015
I read your fanfic in one setting...it was so good. I think I'm horny now lol
Teagayn chapter 21 . 4/5/2015
Your story is goals.
I'm in love, who knew a frickin' South Park fan fiction could get me so good?!
Brava my friend.
AmiAburime chapter 23 . 1/10/2015
This was amazing! Oh my god i didn't want it to end, and that Sneak Peek! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
Helen zass chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
A string of obscenities spewed from the brunet's mouth

Me: ... Obscenities right? Uhm... Oh I know! TITS!
ShoopDaPotato chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Tweek: Mwehh...l-leave me alone...

Me: What kind of sound is Mwehh...?
MidnightLuve chapter 21 . 5/29/2014
OK this was way to crazy for my taste but I love the way you control the characters
MidnightLuve chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
Priceless author chat had me rolling off the bed with the Kenny watching Butters xD Bittman FTW
Impassive Tears chapter 23 . 5/24/2014