Reviews for Tension Tighter Than A Loaded Gun
20SilverBells chapter 1 . 6/29
Okay I'm going to say this, I FUCKING hate this story, I stopped reading it somewhere in chapter 9 when Craig made Tweek bleed from having rough sex with him in the bathroom I had a boiling anger!

WHY THE FLYING FUCK would Craig blackmail Tweek for STUPID SEX, Tweek is a sensitive being, and is NOT A FUCKING SEX TOY! I FUCKING HATE THAT CRAIG USES TWEEK FOR HIS OWN STUPID FUCKING LUST I WANTED TO CRY BECAUSE OF THIS! POOR TWEEK! And Tweeks inner demon thing is so unnecessary! okay I get it's YOUR fanfiction and YOUR type of fanart here but SWEET GOD I HATE THIS SO BAD!

Good Day Sir/Mama'!
Krys723 chapter 21 . 11/22/2015
I read your fanfic in one setting...it was so good. I think I'm horny now lol
Teagayn chapter 21 . 4/5/2015
Your story is goals.
I'm in love, who knew a frickin' South Park fan fiction could get me so good?!
Brava my friend.
AmiAburime chapter 23 . 1/10/2015
This was amazing! Oh my god i didn't want it to end, and that Sneak Peek! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
Helen zass chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
A string of obscenities spewed from the brunet's mouth

Me: ... Obscenities right? Uhm... Oh I know! TITS!
ShoopDaPotato chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Tweek: Mwehh...l-leave me alone...

Me: What kind of sound is Mwehh...?
MidnightLuve chapter 21 . 5/29/2014
OK this was way to crazy for my taste but I love the way you control the characters
MidnightLuve chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
Priceless author chat had me rolling off the bed with the Kenny watching Butters xD Bittman FTW
Impassive Tears chapter 23 . 5/24/2014
NO DAMN YOU
Impassive Tears chapter 21 . 5/24/2014
God, I love you. That prank ending though XD Where's the sequel?
halie chapter 23 . 4/8/2014
oh my god please continue this
Mareybella chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
OH MY GOSH! How could you let CRAIG of all people get raped!? That is just plain WRONG! If I was braver, and meaner I would probably go off on an EXTREMELY rude rant about JUST how much I hate what you did to poor Craig; but for some reason I just can't be mean and rude, even on the internet apparently. But I WILL say that I LOVE everything ELSE about this story, and I hope Craig get's his happy ending with Tweek! I'm rooting for you Craig!
Sayomi-senpai chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
I honestly have been reading my way through this slowly enjoying myself and being not only content and happy with your story, but I couldn't review it, honestly there is both good and bad things about this that I want to voice being a writer myself I know how getting any type of criticism helps this is just basically to say if I can voice myself soon I will, but THAT PICTURE MAN to write a story that's decent enough to have an artist draw something from it, man I really should be complimenting the artist but it was your story that created the other Tweek, it's unique and I'm LOVING IT, not necessarily mirror Tweek though .
Damian Noctis chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Why did I just barely find this story ?!
Ms Briar chapter 15 . 1/14/2013