Reviews for Tension Tighter Than A Loaded Gun
halie chapter 23 . 4/8
oh my god please continue this
Mareybella chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
OH MY GOSH! How could you let CRAIG of all people get raped!? That is just plain WRONG! If I was braver, and meaner I would probably go off on an EXTREMELY rude rant about JUST how much I hate what you did to poor Craig; but for some reason I just can't be mean and rude, even on the internet apparently. But I WILL say that I LOVE everything ELSE about this story, and I hope Craig get's his happy ending with Tweek! I'm rooting for you Craig!
Sayomi-senpai chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
I honestly have been reading my way through this slowly enjoying myself and being not only content and happy with your story, but I couldn't review it, honestly there is both good and bad things about this that I want to voice being a writer myself I know how getting any type of criticism helps this is just basically to say if I can voice myself soon I will, but THAT PICTURE MAN to write a story that's decent enough to have an artist draw something from it, man I really should be complimenting the artist but it was your story that created the other Tweek, it's unique and I'm LOVING IT, not necessarily mirror Tweek though .
Yumiko Koumori chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Why did I just barely find this story ?!
Ms Briar chapter 15 . 1/14/2013
Aw dude this time I DID cry
Ms Briar chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
Dude... I almost cried
LivinJgrl123 chapter 23 . 12/15/2012
And I'm off to read the sequel :)
By the way, this was awesome. Not even kidding. What you did in this... You made me cry, laugh, and gawk. Not many fics (usually South Park fics make me gawk but thts it) can do that! You're an epic writer, and mistakes or not, this was awesome.
Peaces!
Sita chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
Dude...I'm in love
XxVPMxX chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
THIS IS THE BEST CREEK FANFIC EVER :DDDD PLZ MAKE A SEQUEL :O 3
Guest chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
I'd been waiting for this to happen since chapter 6, so thank you. Guessing what's gonna happen correctly makes me so happy. Even if it is a bit sick...
Miss Cocca Bean chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Best sex scene EVER. It was aggressive at fist then ended lovingly. I've never watered at the mouth before haha.
It's probably too late but I did enjoy the teacher. Your one of the few writers who actually writes a name and personality to a teacher.
Again your a great writer.
RagDollPhysicist chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I know I just started reading this even though it's been out forever, but I mainly have two things to say about this:

a. VERY promising start to the series

b. Of course it's more sexual that TDTF. Craig is one of the major characters, and also the sexiest beast in the South Park fanfic universe. There is (hardly) a way to write him that DOESN'T involve major sexing of at least one other key character. xp
Sunshine-aki chapter 23 . 3/30/2012
Is the sequel up?... I don't see it.

Rawr.

So uh, shouldn't tweek be getting arrested? I mean, I hope he'll pull a "damsel is distress" and be all "he raped Craig! And made me watch!" etc. I mean, that's a valid reason.

I think.

*cough*

Anyway. I like your little fights at the end of each chapter.

This story... I think it traumatized me a bit. But it was still really good.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
Dude. I totally just noticed the bold.

Clever.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
Hahahahhha someone used NAMBLA in a joke! I dont feel so alone anymore! Nobody seems to be as amused when I make jokes like that...