Reviews for Life Sentence
Mildly Rabid chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
The language was a little much, but the emotion was superb. I now have a totally different angle on what the relationship between those two brothers was like.
Mildly Rabid chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Wonderful emotion. The details deepen my understanding of the Avatar story.
Lily chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
Ahhh…yes…this is what I’ve been craving. For some reason I don’t care to much what happened after the movie, I’m more interested in the pre-movie story.

Love the interaction between Jake and Tom. Would love to see more fics with Tom, he’s grossly overlooked in the movie, just mentioned and then forgotten…I feel you do him justice.

Well done
shinystar19yay chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
Great preview into the real movie. It as very well done :)
BookAddict01 chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Amazing! Truly amazing I cried -_- I know Im over emotional but still. A truly amazing story I loved it

-Al
SamDeanLove chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
More.. ! please hurry up!
Eilys Close chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
What can I say? Even though we never knew Tom, I felt like it was completely in character. A well written fanfic that I'll definately be reccing to friends.
latenightrain chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
I really like the 'verse you've created around Jake and Tommy. It has that dark, post-apocolyptic feel that makes the green of Pandora seem that much greener. The relationship of the two brothers is great too. They have that connection of their childhood, but they haven't quite figured out how to relate to one another as adults, esp. not in such stressful conditions. Great writing. I've just set foot in this fandom and your story was a great place to start.
Crimson Masquerade chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
OMGOMGOMG what a sad but beautiful ending! I almost cried when Tom died (gosh I love him so) and I really liked the ending scene with Tom's final goodbye. It was so poignant and beautiful and I loved how Jake got to pondering Pandora and how he wanted to go because it would fulfill his brother's dream...and had no idea that he was actually fulfilling his own destiny! (Gosh I am so corny haha) One critique: I thought the bar scene was a little to similar to the scriptment. But besides that, this was a perfect end to an absolutely wonderful fic! *blows kisses*
JuliaAurelia chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
Sad, but at least we know Jake finds happiness and a new purpose on Pandora.
Crimson Masquerade chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
Aww I'm glad you like my reviews! They're my only way of conveying how much I love this story so I will happily keep them up. I still love Tom, and am just really sad that this is their last interaction together before...you know...T_T He's human, the poor guy, and has dealt with so much crap that it's completely normal for him to act like this. So I think you wrote this in an amazingly realistic and honest way-both men are broken and are taking their anguish out on one another. Very well done, but again, sad because Jake and Tom will never see each other again (alive that is). I can't wait for the next chapter!
JuliaAurelia chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
Yeah, that was probably *the* fight (sighs).
havocmangawip chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
I am just loving this story. So detailed and you have really made Tom a ROUND character.

One point... it'd be Veterans' Affairs or the Marines. DEFINITELY not the Army. All the Marines I know would be PISSED to be mistaken for Army. ;)
Crimson Masquerade chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Another fantastic chapter! Gosh you are horrible though, making me fall completely head over heels for Tom (who is just about the nicest, sincerest, most loving person ever)...and who ends up dying right after this. T_T Well, another wonderful chapter and all I can say is I hope that when JC writes his prequel novel about Jake and Tom (which he is, by the way), he writes them as wonderfully as you do. You are so talented!
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
My heart aches for the brothers. You write them very well.