Reviews for It Takes Two
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Sweet, Beautiful and Romantic and i loved the humour. and FYI i'm a lover of Smacked
Xyz1128csi chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
such a cute one! great job!
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Romantic and hot! I had to stop by after the summary, because these two are wonderfully stubborn! :) I love how the team slyly maneuvered both of them to the restaurant.

Favorite lines "She gave his hands a gentle squeeze. "Mac Taylor, I love you too, and always will."

"Stella Bonasera, I would be silly to let you slip out of my life so easily."

"Mac, what are you saying?" Stella gulps.

"I love you and want to spend the rest of my life loving you."

So beautiful.
rocksmacked chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I love it! Thanks for made me little more laugh... :) I like plan for Linsday and Danny really smart enough plan to Valentine's Day to Mac and Stella.. :)
BAUMember chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
iloved it so cute yey
SMacked Hard chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I loved it, Alison! Wonderful job! ;D
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
A cute V-Day piece;) Thanks for tipping me off about it!

I liked how you figured Lindsay, Danny and Flack into the story:) Oh, the Messers are sure a dangerous couple

The dinner was sweet and post-dinner was really smexy (oh, the tie;)! And I really liked the way you had Mac and Stell play off each other - their teasing was really well-written:)

So, well done and thanks for sharing! And I hope you're enjoying your V-Day!
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
It takes two! lol..hey nice title good thing it wasn't based on a cosmo article (wink). Gotta love the messer's eh? THey worked for my new years too! lol...yup their great matchmakers! :)

LIked the plan the team came up with and of nice to see Mac so readily agreeable to something outside his comfort level, esp on such a romantic day!

hm and of course a little V-day smexy action to top the evening off. thanks my dear for the smiles! a few moves that AiP would be proud of!

AiP