Reviews for A Field of LoveMinds
Cyan chapter 7 . 3/15
I love this story!
brave kid chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
well great chapter buddy,please keep it up
lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
Poor Mal :-(

Luckily Dive was there to save her and just be there for her. But those damn Saruians! That kind of caught me off guard at the end. Hopefully the other Ducks can save them both.

Great work! Looking forward to more!
The Mighty Duck chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Wow, this must be the time for old stories to be updated. First, Party Like A Rockstar now Field of Love Minds. :)

I absolutely adored reading this story again and you seemed to stick a lot better with the verb tense, not using had near as much. In fact, I didn't notice any hads used out of place. Thumbs up.

Absolutely loved the scene where Greg's date chucked the water in his face from Nosedive's tray. I was just cracking up. I also love the growing tension between Mallory and Nosedive, captivating.

All in all, cannot wait to see this story's coming chapters. :) Congrats on an awesome new chapter. :D

Cheers,

The Mighty Duck
Ratchet McCloud chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
So, they danced to "Butterfly" by . Yet another DDR reference...

...FTW.

Keep up the good work and please update!
brave kid chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
whoa great chapter dude,great to have you back
Ratchet McCloud chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
So... apparently Dive likes Dance Dance Revolution (or something very similar). Nice. I'm a DDR fan myself, so I heartily approve.

Great start. I'm going to go read the other chapters now.
The Mighty Duck chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
First of all, love, love, love it! Cool concept. I love the fact of Nosedive and Wildwing being great dancers. Can't wait for the next update.

Just some constructive criticism, I notice you use the word "had" a lot when unneccessary. For instance:

'Okay, McMallard.' Mallory had began mentally briefing herself as she put on the finishing touches to her evening wear. She had decided on a simple yet fashionable short, red, cotton dress with dressy white spandex pants. The redhead had toped the look with an red ascot around her neck 'It's almost zero hour.' Although Nosedive had said to dress comfortably, it was after all a dance club they were going to. The outfit had provided both comfort and easy maneuverability. She might as well get in a dance or two if they played anything she liked. 'You know the details for your mission.' A quick sprits of some new light scented body mist she had been meaning to try out and some comfortable shoes to match her clothes and she had been ready. 'Rendezvous with the renege and escort him to the designated area.' A quick check of her watch told her that she had just enough time to make it over to Nosedive's room and get him moving. Being punctual had been a trait the military duck had taken great pride in and she hadn't been about to break it. 'Make contact when necessary.' Once she had secured her purse, Mallory made her way to the door. 'Engaged only at the sigh of trouble.'

This whole paragraph would work out just fine without as many hads. I'll put in the same paragraph without as many hads.

'Okay, McMallard.' Mallory began mentally briefing herself as she put on the finishing touches to her evening wear. She had decided on a simple yet fashionable short, red, cotton dress with dressy white spandex pants. The redhead toped the look with an red ascot around her neck 'It's almost zero hour.' Although Nosedive said to dress comfortably, it was after all a dance club they were going to. The outfit provided both comfort and easy maneuverability. She might as well get in a dance or two if they played anything she liked. 'You know the details for your mission.' A quick sprits of some new light scented body mist she had been meaning to try out and some comfortable shoes to match her clothes and she was ready. 'Rendezvous with the renege and escort him to the designated area.' A quick check of her watch told her that she had just enough time to make it over to Nosedive's room and get him moving. Being punctual was a trait the military duck took great pride in and she wasn't about to break it. 'Make contact when necessary.' Once she secured her purse, Mallory made her way to the door. 'Engaged only at the sigh of trouble.'

You'll notice that half the time you use hads, you can read the sentence just as easy without them.

Also, a quick note. You don't have to put apostrophes around thoughts. You only have to put apostrophes when someone is actually talking.

This doesn't distract from a very enjoyable story though. As I said, can not wait for the next chapter. Ducks Rock!

Cheers, MD.
Black-Luna chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
i am loving this story. update soon.
Phoenix07 chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
awsome story please update and let nosedive beat gregs ass
Alex aka Numbuh 145362 chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
EEP! That... human is so mean! Go Divey! I hope you make this Dive/Mal! :)
Alex aka Numbuh 145362 chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Sorry I haven't review this chapter! It's soooooo good! UPDATE!
loha chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
like the story. looks like it might become a dive and mal romance that is not mushy. It would be good even if it was Mal nd Wing
brave kid chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
well great job with the story and i love the backstory,please keep it up
brave kid chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
whoa cool chapter,please keep it up i wonder what going to happen to the ducks next