Reviews for Need You Now
JoanB102001 chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Beautiful, just beautiful!

I cannot wait to read your other stories! D
JoanB102001 chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Oh, oh absol-frikkin-lutely! I really dislike the whole 'pulling stories down" thing. I understand that to write something is very personal. All Art is, but it is akin to, allowing me to look at a favorite painting, and then setting a match to it. Never to be seen again. It can be painful.

In this particular case I know things are more complicated, with the continuing on, from another's story, but if there is a way to keep this part you have written, alive in another story or re-worked, whatever so as to enjoy it in the future? I am all for that! )
JoanB102001 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Ugh, so good! I actually have not read "The past comes back to bite you", so I dont know about that part, but this...

Has me so excited and anxious to read more. Beautifully played, and written! I love post New Moon stories, where Edward was gone, and returns later on. Yours is truly fantastic so far. )
mysinger chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
Great story! Thank you.
mysinger chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
I am really enjoying this story. I am curious about the letter Bella sent with Alice and Esme. What did she say that brought Edward back to her?
JazzGirl317 chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
Ginnie~

This was a notion about which I always wondered. Edward always seemed so ... confident.. so nonplussed about the fact that he would remain forever a teenager, but was completely willing to stay with Bella while she aged enough to be his mother, his grandmother even. That was honestly one fear of Bella's I could always understand. Not the fear that she wouldn't be attactive to him, but more the idea of just the... practicalities of it, I suppose. It's certainly an interesting possibility to look at just because it was so close to happening.

Edward's explanation of why he would stay away so long, of how the universe conspired to keep them apart... it made me shutter quite honestly. I rather hate Renee a little for her role in it as well. I suppose, as a mother I can understand the instinct to protect her child. But, to deny her daughter what she wanted most and put her in an institution in stead? I was never very fond of Renee's motherly instincts to begin with. But, good grief...

I must say, I smiled when I read about Christopher, and about Masen's many connections to Edward. Ties upon ties, as the saying goes. Thank you for sharing.
Airekel chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
I've just spent all afternoon reading this story - (I'm a very slow reader) - and I am so glad I found it before you removed it. I'm not familiar with the original story, a fact which I am very glad of, since it will never be finished. But I want to encourage you not to remove this story permanently. If you feel the need to rework it to have it up here, please do that, but I, for one, believe that, since you have credited the original author, it would be fine to leave it as it is. However, I can appreciate your need to make it all your own. So, please, rework it and put it back up. :) I really have enjoyed reading it, and look forward to re-reading it in the future.

Thanks for an awesome story. The thought of Edward coming back so long ago and Renee refusing to let him see or talk to Bella was so sad. I could just feel his broken heart. I'm glad that Bella sent the note through Alice, though I wish you had included what the note said. And I'm glad that Edward just came when she asked him to - that he didn't call ahead, but just came to her. I'm glad that they finally married, and that Edward will change Bella so that they can have forever together. In my world, Edward and Bella have to end up happily together forever. I just can't handle a story that ends any other way. So, I would appreciate it if you would please give me a heads up if 'What Drives Her' is not going to end that way.

Back to this story, I want to thank you for leaving it up as long as you have. Otherwise, I wouldn't have had the chance to read it, and that would have been my loss. I do hope that you will decide to rework it, and not take it down permanently. Thanks again. I've really enjoyed reading this story.
Noble Korhedron chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
My honest advice - just go back and credit sillybella in all your A/N's and leave this up! I'm sick and tired of wondering if she'll ever finish TPCBTBY! :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
DEFIFNTELY. RE-WORK. THIS! *BIG GRIN*
NixDucky chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
Ok so. I know this story is based on another fanfic, but you have my vote to continue a reworking of what you've written so far. Like the premise, like the charactes & would love to see where this story takes them. Just my humble opinion ;)
kimjhill chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
just stumbled across your story after reading the update for what drives her and i really enjoyed it even though it was way too short!

im going to put it on alert so if you ever rework it i'll be able to reread it at that time ! :)
whoandbikes chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
this was a wonderful story.

It would be a shame for you to pull it for ANY reason.

You are a very talented writer. I would hate to see this story removed.
Wannabe Esme chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
Great ending! I'm glad I found this story before you pulled it.
Wannabe Esme chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
Sweet and emotional chapter. I really loved this one!
Wannabe Esme chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
I enjoyed this chapter, but for some reason (maybe it was all me) it wasn't as easy to read as the rest.
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »