Reviews for Need You Now
Wannabe Esme chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
Bella doesn't know about the wolves? I can't wait to read how that goes down.
Wannabe Esme chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
I was wondering how Bella forgave so quickly, but I understand now. The shaving incident was a great touch and oddly erotic.
Wannabe Esme chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I found this story after reading some of your other stories. It's different, but I really like the first chapter.
rjh1960 chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
Just found your story today. Really enjoyed it, thanks for writing.
u2shay chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
Ah, Ginnie May, thanks so much for finishing this story! I think you struck a great balance in ending this story. I know that it was a difficult conclusion to reconcile - Bella leaving her son to become immortal...

Thanks again for writing and I certainly do understand the desire to finish those unfinished favorites. I feel that way about "Vampire in the Basement." One of these days I'm going to finish that story in my head! :) I hope that one day you'll get the permission that you seek.

Sincerely,

Shay
Twihard-girl chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
I've been enjoying this story and I will look for it on Twilighted.

I do hope that you've continued it. Eagerly looking for the next update
StellaBlueBella chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Captivating - I had to read all 5 chapters in one sitting! Can't wait to see where this goes... Especially Bella's reaction to seeing Alice after all these years.
m thompson chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
i love how they r just the same as they were all those years ago
m thompson chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
this story is amazing how it tells u about charlie and edward coming back can,t wait 2 keep reading
Missypooh chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
I found your story over here and saved it to my favs. I'm so enjoying it. You write a very good canon Edward and older Bella!
MidnightEchoes chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
Dude, dude, dude!

This is absolutely amazing. You've created such a beautiful story line! I love how everything from Leah's death to Alice's visions tie in and make the story completely believable and heart breaking.

Ah, you're an amazing writer! I hope the hiatus doesn't last too long :(

Please update soon. This is a great story ! x
L-O4 chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
this is so good! i cant believe it aint more popular, i love it! you portrait a very realistic Bella and Edward

Im looking forward to an update :D cheers!
bronzehairedgirl chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
I loved reading this story. I felt it came to a satisfying end, but I was thrilled to read your note about there being more. I admit, I had been wondering how Masen would react to Edward and wondered if Bella (or Jake or anyone else for that matter) had ever told him about Edward.

I can't wait to see how you add to this. Wonderful work.
bronzehairedgirl chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
I truly enjoyed how you brought in the original story from the books, but just slightly altered to fit this alternate storyline where Bella had no knowledge of what was going on with Victoria and the wolves.

Can't wait to see where you take this and how Bella reacts when she finds out Jake has kept this from her since he has been such a huge part of her life.
bronzehairedgirl chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I love AU stories that stay in canon and it's been a long while since I've found one at all, let alone a good one. I'm loving this!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »