Reviews for Need You Now
missannabella chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
aw, B telling edward about how Masen came about- heartbreaking. I wish we could hear Edwards thoughts on this one although we all know they would be racked with guilt and self loathing. "only you"... sigh. I love this. seriously continue please.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
How sweet was that? That must have been torture for both Bella and Edward when Bella told the story. Good chapter and am looking forward when you update again. Hope this story won't be on pause for long.
EverlastingMuse chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
very good
SecretlySeverus chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
hmm, how did Edward know about her son? I feel like he kind of accepted that a bit *too* easily. How does Bella feel now that he knows about it? And who is this mysterious father to Masen? Interesting!
SecretlySeverus chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Great start! I love the twist of Bella having a son in here as well, I look forward to seeing where this goes :)
babylopez2008 chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
Darn... what was I going to write?

Oh..

Did he really know that I never would have moved on, that he would have had my heart forever? Could he still believe my love for him was any less enduring than his own? Did he believe that because I was human I was not capable of the same permanence in my emotions?

You made the first sentence sound like she DID move on, but if he had contacted her, she WOULDN'T HAVE moved on... I've reread that part many times to make sure I was thinking the same thing I was reading.

OH! How and Why were Alice and Esme visiting Bella? I know you wrote about Alice coming to warn Bella about Charlie. But why now and not a moment sooner? Just curious about that.

When will you reveal where the rest of the Cullens are at?

Is Renee alive? I don't remember if you mentioned her, and I remember Phil alot.

When will Masen be back? Oh! Lol so they live in Forks now, for good? Not just visiting?
babylopez2008 chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Lol wow... I have NEVER read so much stalling!

Hee hee I was getting impatient and almost skipped to the bottom, but I didn't want to miss anything.

Ooh I spoted a movie quote! :

I sat there processing what he was saying. I remembered her, the red-headed vampire with the wicked curve ball.

Omg Renee! That was totally messed up.

So Bella was pregnant before leaving Washington?

Aww Charlie.
babylopez2008 chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Lol that was it? I went to bed before the attic and that was it? Omg... I SO couldv'e finished the chapter.

Lol anyways...hmm I wonder what is with all the mysterious glances are.

Omg! I thought Bella looked up the towel going into the attic when she got a weird face on.
babylopez2008 chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Lol aww Bella fainting in the shower.

Omg Bella is old.

So she pushed him away? He didn't leave like in NM? Lol or am I confusing myself?

Since it doesn't sound like Bella and Edward did the deed, I'm trying to figure out how the baby daddy is.
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I didn't know Bella was a mom, so I was thinking that you messed with the sentences.. and then that wasn't right till I re read that part about 3 times to understand it

Aww how did Charlie get sick?

Why would Charlie need to defend?

Omg Edward!
EverlastingMuse chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
good!
jaspersluv chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
I like it :) Are you still writing it?
WoodLily chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Aww! They still dazzle one another, even after so many years. Keep writing!
missannabella chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
I like where this is going. Please continue!
missannabella chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
You are seriously close to some lemony goodness with this licking stuff.

I really like your writing style, you had me after the first chapter.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »