Reviews for A New Beginning
Tacoqueen1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
really was a corny ending but i loved the rest so much im favoriting it
janey1097 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Hey!

...looks like I'm not dead. I just took a bit of a break from...well...everything computer-related.

Anyways, you write these short, romantic fics quite wonderfully. The narration in this one was beautiful. The whole story was one big "Aw..." moment.

Excellent work! I look forward to reading your new stuff and catching up with everything else I missed.

-Janey1097
infiniteirony chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I still think it was cute. A nice way to comemorate the event at any rate. I never knew that ANY Chinese New Year was as far into the year as Feburary. Cool! Happy (belated) Valentine's Day! )
MollyBriana chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
ahh! Loved it, that was majorly cute! I love how you explain things so vividly :]
Firegirl 156 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
AW!

I LOVED IT!
Noritsu chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Thought it was very nice!

One thing I like about your writing is how well you write your opening paragraphs to set the mood/tone for the story that follows.

I think this is the first XD fic I've read where Rai asked Kimi to marry him. So sweet!

Nori
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aw. They make such a nice couple. Hooray for them.
argenttmccall chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
*SQUEE* *runs and hugs/tackles you to the ground* This is great! I swear, i was eating a bowl of cereal while reading this (yeah, i know its late, but i loves me my cereal ) and as soon as i read the word anxiety, i had to resist the very strong temptation to drop my bowl and jump up and down squealing "he's proposing, he's proposing!" LOL! Seriously, this is WAAY better than my New Year oneshot AND my proposal chapter. Once more, you did an AMAZING job!

xoxo