Reviews for My Favorite Way to Wake Up
Snappher chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Beautiful and sweet. :)
CentauRita chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Starting out their relationship...slowly, lead them to ten years, plus. Nothing like waking up in the arms of someone you love and who loves you in return!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
You are really very good at this. This was so sweet and beautiful. Thank you. Christy
gossipblondie chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Awww, I really liked this story. The end was so cute. I like the development and all. Truly, it is a winner.
Blondie
xoxo
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
So sweet.
iluvdestijl chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is such a good story. I really enjoyed reading it. I like how sweet they are together and the end is just the icing on the cake!
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I loved this. it was so sweet. Loved how thier relationship started slow and then grew. Realy, really great job. Melissa
BaerAndSheep chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Such a sweet story, I could picture them laying in bed, with the snow falling outside...hmmm...perfect. Thanks for sharing.
Firefly1989 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Beautiful story :) thank you for sharing

Lucy
minlin chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I read the story. I love the story! I see the Devirginizing Edward Community listed at the bottom and immediately go to check it out...only to see that the archive is currently empty. Sigh.

Well, at least I can come back and read this when the mood strikes!
PJ's secret chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Thanks for the beautiful story, babe :-)

SK
metle chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Jasper and Edward together are my favorites... And this is a really beautiful love story, makes me go all; AWWW...

Thanks...
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Great o/s and a beautiful love story.
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Love the one-shot!

Xela
REMEMBERMRSLCULLEN4EVER chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL STORY.

I LOVE EDWARD AND JASPER TOGETHER.

SEXY AND SO HOT!