Reviews for Taming of the Shrew
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Oh my god for a second I thought the story was about Shika taming Ino not the other way around lol. Great story.
je-kay24 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
That sounds like exactly something Ino would do to Shikamaru, I wonder how Sai would react to hearing of him 'accepting' a date with Ino lol.

As the story progressed the reader can feel Shikamaru's mounting frustration over Ino's indifference to their mission and can feel him snap when he hears about the 'date.' Characterization was really well done and Shikamaru the genious being outdone by Ino's deviousness was the cherry on top of the story. :):)
berryban chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
awww! this was so cute :DD
Hikari no Minerva chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
HAHAHA!

From the title, I thought-and rightly so- that Ino would be the said "shrew" in this story...glad I was wrong!

GOD BLESS!

Hikari
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Aww, that was wonderful! Very realistic as well! :D Everyone was IC, and Shikamaru's thoughts about that troublesome blonde were so cute. I loved how you described him as "a pain-in-the-ass adolescent girl" - it was so ironically accurate. All in all, very cute, with a happy ending that you just have to enjoy; Ino, you conniving woman, you. 8D
Your Fan chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
It was nicely done, I would say more but I'm tired and it woukd be a pain when my fingers are moving slowly and missing the keys as I'm trying to type this without falling asleep thank you for the story.
Cdk1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
haha I Also liked how the at the end, Ino has it all planned out. Good job! )
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Oh, that was soo good. Not just the story but Inos tactic was perfect. ] I like the story. It was a really sweet one. Keep writing, I will read. ] Good luck.
Nightshroud chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I can't believe this story only has 5 reviews. It's amazing! XD I loved the storyline and the ShikaxIno interaction. I especially loved the ending where you revealed Ino as the mastermind she was. Awesome job! :D
missmridvika chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wowza! AMAZINGLY WRITTEN! I am so freaking impressed! Usually I bore my ass off sitting through long one shots, but yours pulled me in from sentence one!I'm a huge shika x ino fan, so maybe that's why! xD It's usually quite hard to come across good shikaino fanfics, so kudos to you! :)

I seriously found nothing wrong with your writing, it was one unique plot too... haven't read a one shot like this ;)

Once again, great job!
laughingstick chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
and here i thought at first, looking at the title, ino was the shrew. i guessed wrong! heh, cute story
minniemousemom chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
great great update
rao hyuga 18 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
kuddos to ino, very nice!
CharlieBrownLover21 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE IT! THIS WAS AMAZINGLY SEXY AND SWEET AND DAMN INO ALWAYS HAS SOMETHING UP HER SLEEVE! :) This was really cute, trully and aw, tricking poor Shika was the icing on top of the cake. :) Loved it, keep up the good work.