Reviews for Bloodied Ties
KomodoClassic chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
*sob* Tobias' cat...
I kinda wonder what happened to that cat. It was never mentioned again.
Also liked the coded message one.
xTsukuyomii chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Love it! I just couldn't hold back my laughter at Rachel pointing out Jake's "bad" traits and her overactive imagination. Great job on this, along with the other chapters!
JustNobody chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
...is it bad that 'Coded' was the most depressing thing I've read in weeks? Now I have to go and try not to cry in a corner, thanks...I could never read these books as a kid, they were too scary. Now I'm too old to like them. But are you ever too old to cry?
SoloMoon chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
All of these drabbles were so awesome. I love how well you characterize both Jake and Rachel, and the way you manage to blend the cute with the serious and the off-the-wall. You do such a good job of showing them growing up, and you show them as kids so well. Please write more of these.
ladytahiri chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
"He's not a vegetarian." Awwwww I melted. I always thought Jake and Rachel had a relationship worth exploring. And Dude. :(
TraballaFriend chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
It's nice to see this relationship getting explored. The only place it really gets any attention in canon is book 22 and right at the end but so much else is going on in both those books that it's easy to miss. I like the idea of Rachel getting Dude, but how exactly is she suppose to keep it a secret? I think you might be able to come up with a better ending for chapter 7.
BlackOpal chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
I want to tell you that this series is amazing. I am absolutely and completely in love with it. I thought I was going to hate them considering they're less than 500 words, but the style you've adapted makes it impossible to have a long story. And you have captured the two of them way better than I could ever hope to capture them. I love how you have the cousin versus teammate versus sibling rivalry. And your humor is very well inserted. I'm so looking forward to reading more!
elektra30 chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
This is one relationship that is seldom explored. I like the snippets of life that were never included in the books, but lurk in the corners of canon. Great job so far, looking forward to more! (:
Cally chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
Really liked this! Hope there's more to come...