Reviews for Welcome To Forks: Home of Anything but Normal
Celestialuna chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
cookyc chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
love it
njferrell chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
Plans are made. And, he will be away from Ginny!

Will it be Edward/Harry? Or, a threesome with Jacob? I assume, Edward/Harry. Unless...edward has never been close enough to Jacob to take in his personal scent...not just smell the shifter!
The-Dark-Love-Writer chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
right now i dont know where your going with it but i do want to find out :p
Mimaindi chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Great chapter, I can't wait to find out what happens next!

phrere chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
awesome twist, can't wait till we get deeper into the story. thanks for writing!
animaluvr123 chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Suichi's Water chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
OH dear should we be afraid? I mean the worlds not about to end right? I can't wait till Harry gets there so they can fight over him. lOL it's going to be so epic. Update when you can.
Rainbow2007 chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
i love it
animaluvr123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Esprit du Coeur chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I don't love it. In fact, I don't even really like it. The characturization is a little off - OOC, with not enough given detail or emotion involved. The whole chapter felt cold and unemotional, with no true expressions.

I also don't like where this is heading with the involvement with Ron and Hermione.

However, for the sake of the triangle relationship - EC/HP/JB - I'll put this on my ALERT list and hope to God that you approve this story. Right now, it's very bland and I feel like I've read this story a hundred times before, only written by other authors. The idea, not very original (with the exception of the triangle, for which I commend you on so KUDOS to that).
Luv-Sammy chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
hey very good. cant say i love it yet but from the summary it sounds like it will be great! keep updating!
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
sounds good i look forward to reading more.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »