Reviews for The Way It Should Be
skyfire.k-rainwhisper.s chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I think this is a really good ending for bleach :) Again, another one of those endings where even though you want to know what happens next, you can't help but feel as if the ending was just about perfect. Having said that, I wouldn't mind if you made it into a twoshot or a spin-off. Either way I'm positive it'll be intersting ;D
Wolfchick55 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
too lazy to login! awesome one! not dynamic but still its like a good ending...like something to leave at u know...great job!

oh yeah even if u dont make this an ichihime(thatds my fave pairing) dont make it ichiruki either...just leave it the way it is...true to the canon. satisfying and...perfect!

ps How come there was no Orihime? I mean she was very IMPORTANT in this arc!
SunneRaine chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Oh, I do like this.

In fact, I think I wish the manga ended like this.

I am too lazy to leave you a comprehensive review. A few things to point out. Haineko, not Hanieko.

Also, considering revising your battle scene paragraph near the end. I'd like to see a little more fluidity.

But good job!
Be-ya chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Woah! You write for Bleach too! And you wrote for my favorite pair too! Thank you very much for writing this one. I love the bittersweet ending. Kyah! I wish Gin had somehow survived. But well, I guess not all fairytale have happy ending.

This was very well thought and described. Please write more of RangikuGin, ne? I'd be happy to read them all :)
A. Loy chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I like. I would love to see more done to this!:)
hh chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
hope you continue the story!it's great
Snowbeamer9 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Yay for Gin x Rangiku! My favorite was that part. It's so sad though, WHY YOU MAKE GIN DIE, hidoy yatsu? :( Haha jk

Great one-shot though 3
orangepumpkins chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
whoa! a fanfic where ichigo's not a captain! i like it very much, but i think it should be left as a one shot.
Tsuyoshi95 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
keep going this is pretty good. dont make it a two shot. make it a story.
ReginaCaelum chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I like it! It would make a good story, but I think it's best to leave it as a one-shot.

Anyway, well done!
laughingspider chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Yes, yes! Sequels, please!