Reviews for Accidental Companions
Goliatth chapter 18 . 8/9
(Sorry for my English, is not my native language.)

Hi ! :D
FirstThank you for this story ! (And to make me cry for every POV, in every paragraph. TwT)
Secondly Considering the time that has passed, I think we now have the right to kill you. XD

This wonderfully written story about Naruto is surely the hardest and most touching I've read. You also did a great job with the canon characters and making them more complex. (Seriously, bravo.*clap clap*)

I am still too moved to write a comment too complex. But I wanted to ask you if you were planning to finish the story one day, or if not, to make a chapter explaining what you had in mind for the end ? (I ask because this story is like a balloon that inflates, inflates, inflates...and when it is about to explode, it stops. THE FRUSTATION. TwT XD

Anyway, thanks again for this great story and I wish you all the best ! 333
Demonslayerlover chapter 14 . 7/16
What the fuck?
Demonslayerlover chapter 3 . 7/16
*Silent tear rolls down cheek* I don't know what your talking about. I would never cry about something like this.
TheMaelstorm'sVengeance chapter 18 . 7/1
Mate you have to finish this story. PLEASE. I can't go on any longer. It is too damn good
Smokin.Chimp chapter 8 . 5/31
And here I thought I'm incapable of getting THIS MAD! with a fictional character.
TheextremelypassiveUchiha chapter 18 . 5/22
Would like to say you have done an amazing job with what you manage to creating using the characters. Having a good idea is one thing, but making it work with the writing skills you have makes it a great read! *thumbs up and slow claps ensues*

Hope you will be able to have the ability to writing again in this setting and maybe some closure for us Fanfic enthusiasts of the setting, or anything you find interesting enough to writing on.

10/10, would recommend

Take care and have a great day to both Author and read that may be inspired to create their own take of this Narutoverse.
rando chapter 11 . 5/13
i think the seal thing was a bad move. and you started the thing with the idea that the rapist was female, "for your sanity" you said... you can only push it up so much before it just stops being believable.
nm1716 chapter 18 . 5/10
This is a story that deserves to be finished.
Morgwino chapter 18 . 5/6
I was exactly 12 chapters in when I realized this story was unfinished but i trucked on anyway. This is officially the worst cliffhanger i have read in my entire life. Story was beautiful and painful and you know what, I'm just going to believe that he actually survived somehow and spends the next seven chapters being suspicious and snarky.
IsabelDLuna chapter 1 . 4/29
Amo esta historia
NovaDeer chapter 1 . 4/2
Well this is going to be depressing
Noname chapter 18 . 3/20
Yo imma make a song about this
ShiBon chapter 5 . 3/17
This is such a good story. The originality of it is amazing! Its not often you have a story in a pet/companion/ninkens POV and to couple it with something so dark, as well as with your interpretation of Naruto’s character is hdxmsjckdk. It’s really good. I don’t even know how to word it. I’m really glad I found this recommendation, because this is one of the few fics I plan on binge reading within a few days rather than switching between this and some other fics I’ve had on the back burner. After this I Definitely plan on taking a look at your other fics. Kudos to you and your beautiful writing.
serpentacodex chapter 18 . 3/16
great story. shame i its dead
Chord012 chapter 18 . 3/8
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I am wondering if you will be updating the story?
2,821 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »