Reviews for Accidental Companions
ZoomieZoomie324 chapter 18 . 2/8
Hello! My name is ZoomieZoomie324, and I'm on the marketing team for a wonderful writing server called "Emerald Library". We are a growing server, and have finally met our 10k mark! Super exciting for the team. I'm both a mod and a part of the marketing team, so I may be a little biased in saying its a good server, but it's a good server xD we have a few popular people in the Naruto fandom there, including myself! However, compared to some other fandoms like Harry Potter (which I see you write for too!) or Percy Jackson, the Naruto community is a bit small, so we're hoping to rectify that and connect more writers to one another! It's a fun place to write, meet fellow authors, and even talk to your fans! If you're interested, let me know! If you aren't, let me know that too!

you can find me on discord at zoomiezoomie324 if you'd like to ask more questions before joining!

:/discord. gg/elibrary
Pls one last chapter you can't do that
MelloKai chapter 18 . 2/8
This wasn’t great. I kept reading, hoping it would get better. You explicitly stated that this wasn’t a story to see how much crap we sling at Naruto and then proceeded to do just that. Way dramatic and over the top. I kept reading hoping it would get better. It’s an old story tho so maybe you’ve improved. You don’t need horrible things to happen for us to sympathize with the character. Life is hard enough.
Author san, I know I am requesting very late, but please finish the story wither give to another person to complete! It's really great to read, please finish it, you left a major cliffhanger at the end!
OshiroHonzo chapter 11 . 1/3
I guesss were not getting the final 2 chapters.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/18/2023
EHH? AHHHHHHHHH NOOOOO. PLEASE, COME ONNNNN. damn it all. What happened IM FREAKING OUT ARHRHRHRBRJ
I love both of your Naruto fics, please, you can't end it like this.. .
I hope you're doing well, and I know its been over 10 years since you've updated both fics but please, I hope you post something. We need to know what happened to poor Naruto.
I'm in your walls
Maryam79sh chapter 18 . 11/18/2023
i read comment that as asking for the author to continue but i started this fic anyway and ow i can say for sure it as was an amazing fic ...i hope you post next chapter
ben.robert44 chapter 18 . 10/23/2023
WHY! This is such a good story and you just left me on a cliff hanger man. Please if you’re still there. FINISH PLEASE! I need to know what happens.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/22/2023
Please post the other chapters for god sake, it's written amazingly, still people are reading it so please continue to chp 22 as you said.
Unknown chapter 18 . 10/8/2023
Damn this story is the devastating fanfiction I have read. But after the end I wanted revel in the pain, self loathing and despair that kakashi, sakura, sasuke and even jiraya should feel just as naruto did pls don't deny me this please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2023
I usually don't write review. But this story is . Just read ch 1 but having
yourfoxydope chapter 11 . 9/5/2023
Premiers July
Maybe it's time...
Kaden Wilson chapter 18 . 8/29/2023
Chapter 19?
A chapter 18 . 7/16/2023
Anyone who is interested in the end of this story should return to chapter 11; at the bottom, there are the names of the last 3 chapters and the sequel to this story, suggesting that Naruto survives and Guruko stays with him. It's not perfect, but I think we fans can imagine what comes next well enough to satisfy us.

To the author of this story, if you are listening: Thank you very much for writing this story. This was an extremely enjoyable, if heart-wrenching, experience that I will likely return to often. My only disappointment is that I will likely not see the story finished nor read the sequel. I understand if you were unable to write an ending that satisfied you, or were attacked in the reviews too often to want to finish this, or chose to leave this story unfinished for another reason. I only hope that this story is finished someday.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/16/2023
I request you please complete this fiction for God sake!
2,871 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »