Reviews for Resident Evil: Where A Joke Can Take You
GOD 2.0 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
now that was a fanficsion
Sophie chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I love this P always wanna see chris and jill hook up. thanks
Special K Man the II chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Excellent...just...excellent.
ditto9 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Very sweet! Loved it C:
The Magnificent Kiwi chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow, that was amazing. I was a little disappointed at the lack of V-Day fics (especially Chris/Jill ones) but this one totally makes up for the drought.

I gotta say, I absolutely love your descriptions. They're so...soft. Sounds stupid I know, but it's the only word I can think of to describe how they felt. Perfect for the mood you set.

I also loved the references to recovery, with their looking to the bright side as opposed to falling into pessimism.

Kudos!
J.L. Zielesch chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This was a great read.
meatballs in the impala chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Love it. Loving Chris in general :P
the.underdweller chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow...so cute. I just ADORED this... 3 Wish I could say more but I'm all loved up right now XD
Aydub chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Orly now?

No but seriously

That's such a cute story for Chris and Jill xO!

And dude, right about now I'm thinking KT was squealing as she read this

*gets hit in the head with a vase from her*

DX!

KT: :3

See she's evil! She even slammed me into a wall at school!

xP

Anyway, i think it was sweet of you to write this for her ]

(Fyi: EPIC FREAKIN' STORY! off to read more woosh)
Ultimolu chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This one-shot was so adorable. :3
Ariasofelegance chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Reviews are hard, and I'm pretty sure you know why, eh? Like you've said before, I can't say anything without repeating myself, and I'd take up an entire hundred pages in MS word just to describe and compliment everything.

The central theme never left my mind: Two friends, two broken souls, one bond. That pretty much sums up Chris and Jill in a nutshell, and seeing them healing from the traumatic experiences is so heartwarming.

Another beautiful piece to add to your collection. Thank you for blessing me with such a lovely story!

-KT -
Divine Arion chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Oh this was really beautiful, Chris! I would say that next to Wesker and Jill as a pairing, Chris and Jill are definitely my favorite couple and you most certainly captured it here. Their interactions were so sweet and genuine especially towards the end of the chapter. Such a wonderful and perfect Valentine's Day gift for Catherine! Keep up the awesome work! XD

Divine Arion